Okay, I think it's on. Go. Go.
机器开了,开始吧
Aloha! I'm Henry Roth.
阿啰哈!我是罗亨利
We met here at the Hukilau Cafe about a year after your accident.
我们在你车祸后一年 在阿苏小吃店认识
I like you and you like me, most days.
我喜欢你,你也喜欢我 大部分的日子是的
Every day is different, but basically this is what happens, Lucy.
每天都不一样 基本上情况是这样,露西
Kikikoloko, take the camera. Okay, all right. Here we are, right here.
拿好摄影机 好了,我们在这里
- I got it. - Don't drop it.
-拿好了 -别摔到了
The par of you in this reenactment...
在这里...
...will be played by my good friend, Ula.
由我的好友芭乐扮演你
Aloha. Sorry about your brain. I had a accident too. Believe it or not, this my good eye.
阿啰哈,你脑子的事真抱歉 我也出过意外 你信吗?我这只眼睛才是好的
Hi. I like that waffle teepee that you have built.
我喜欢你建的松饼小屋
- We ready? - Yeah.
-准备好了? -好了
Oh! So nice of you to notice. Please, sit down.
真高兴你喜欢,坐吧
I would love to.
我很乐意
My name is Henry, by the way.
对了,我叫亨利
My name is Lucy.
我叫露西
Smell my fingers? Fish. Right on. Aquariums make me super horny.
要不要闻我的手指? 鱼,好耶 水族馆让我超爽的
That's not funny. Don't rub those.
这不好笑,别乱揉了
It's very late, and my friend's unstable.
现在很晚了 我朋友的心智又不稳定
Sorry, Mr. Whitmore, if you're watching.
抱歉,伯父,如果你在看的话
Come on, stop with the licking! You're making me sick.
别舔了,你真恶心
Lucy, I'm sorry. Anyways, I know you wish I was making all this stuff up.
露西,对不起 我知道你希望这是我编的
I wish I was too.
我也希望如此
But the good news is... ...so many people out there care about you:
但是好消息是... 有很多人很关心你
Your dad and Doug and a couple of your friends here at the Hukilau... ...who have a message for you.
你爸和你弟 小吃店这里的朋友... 想跟你说话
Lucy, as you know, your mother and I were best friends.
露西,你知道你妈跟我是麻吉
That's why I promised her that I would always help look after you.
所以我答应过她 我永远都会帮忙照顾你
Sometimes life isn't very fair... ...but we still have you.
有时人生是很不公平... 但我们还有你
Oh, and if you're wondering about this guy who's making this tape... ...he's okay.
要是你对拍这带子的人有怀疑... 他还不错啦
Hey, Lucy. Just so you know, since you lost your memory... ...I became governor of Hawaii. No, just kidding. I'm too smar.
露西,顺便告诉你 自你丧失记忆之后... 我成了夏威夷的州长 骗你的啦,我太聪明了
Kualaliku! Get your brother off the dishwasher!
阿弟,把你弟从洗碗机里捞出来
So whenever you're ready, we'd all love to talk to you... ...and answer any questions you have... ...and you're the best, Lucy. Aloha.
我们随时愿意跟你谈... 并回答你的任何问题... 你是最棒的,露西,阿啰哈
How many times have I watched this?
这我看过多少次了?