She was really beautiful.
她真是很漂亮
Then I think, um.
然后我就想
why am I doing all this? I'm not that vain.
为什么我要做那个 那都是无用功
What does Dr. Wayne say?
韦恩博士说了什么
Nothing.
什么也没说
Except tell me more about that.
除了"再和我谈谈这些"
I'm still dying to try it.
我至死都会去尝试
I'm pretty sure Dr. Wayne tried to
我肯定韦恩博士天天都想
look down my neckline everyday.
看我的领口
He sits behind me.
他坐在我后面
And as far as I'm concerned, as
只要男人那样看着我
long as men looked at that way.
我就能立刻察觉
I'm earning my keep.
我渴望吸引他们炽热的眼光
Then every once in a while,
但偶尔
I think.
我觉得
No.
不对
This is something else.
这是我心理的阴暗面
I don't want my husband to see this.
我不想让我丈夫看见
I love to be looked at that way.
我也喜欢被那么注视
You should get out of here.
你该走了
Nap time is about to end.
午休时间快结束了
Well, I'm just glad you're okay.
看到你没事 我真高兴