1. out of one's mind 发疯的;疯狂的;精神错乱
go out of one's mind 发疯;发狂;精神失常
It is the practice of bringing one's awareness out of the mind and into the body. This is done via attention to the breath.
这个练习是让练习者将意识从大脑中抽离出来,进入到自我的身体,这个过程中要关注呼吸。
Fragrance being sucking flowers and plants , Xin is being enjoyed the sunlight taking a bath, I am being reveled in dream lining out of one's mind in this.
吮吸着花草的芳香,欣享着阳光的沐浴,我被陶醉在这如痴如醉的梦幻里。
2. get down on one's knees 跪下
Get down onknees and give thanks for your safety.
你跪下祈祷,感谢保佑了你平安无事。
My wife was upset that I did not get down on my knees and propose to her. I sent her an email instead.
我没有跪下向我妻子求婚她很不高兴,我只给她寄了一封电子邮件。
3. You stay out of this. 你别掺和。
I prefer you stay out of this thing altogether.
我宁愿你整个事情都不要插手。
Stay out of this, or l will lock you up myself.
呆在这里 不然我会亲自把你锁起来!
Besides, this is my family matter. You should stay out of it.
另外,这是我的家事,你最好与此撇清关系。
4. all we've been through... 大风大浪我们都过来了……
We've been through this such a long long time.
我们曾一起脱过这有尽的岁月。
I know we've been through the toughest of times.
I知道我们是通过最坚韧时期。
You hear about the recession that we've been through.
你们听说了我们已经遭遇的经济衰退。