After a hotly contested race, Americans go to the polls today...in what promises to be a very close election.
经过一场激烈的选举战之后,今天是美国选民为这场激烈选战投票的日子
The Republican Andrew Boone, hoping to hold on to the Oval Office by edging out the Democratic challenger Donald Greenleaf.
共和党人安德鲁·布恩希望借击败,民主党竞选者唐纳德·格林利夫继续保持在白宫的地位
Bud Bud Bud! I'll call... I'll call him back.
巴德! 巴德! 巴德! 我会叫醒他
If we had a phone, you could. Come on! Goddamnit! It's cold.
有电话还差不多 快点吧 该死 真冷啊
We're gonna be late again. You need a shower.
我们又要迟到了 你得洗个澡
Can't believe you slept in your clothes!
你竟然和衣而睡
Leave me any hot water?
有热水吗?
I don't know. Water heater fix itself?
不知道啊 热水器难道自己好了吗?
Christ, Molly! Why don't you just take the day off, okay?
天啊 莫莉 你今天干脆别上学了
I'll write you a note.
我给你写请假条
Now! I'm not going to tell you again!
快 我再说最后一遍
Get up! Bud! Alright, I'm coming! What? Egg salad.
起来 巴德 行了 我来了那是什么? 鸡蛋沙拉
Again? You like egg salad. Well, not every damn day I don't. You could mix it up a little.
又是鸡蛋沙拉?你喜欢吃嘛 天天吃也不行 你该弄点别的菜式
We're on a budget.
我们手头有点紧
You wanna eat better? Drink less beer.
你想吃得丰盛 就少喝点啤酒
Fine. Fine.
好吧! 好吧!