视频欣赏:
台词欣赏:
Mrs. Fairfax : Goodnight Adele.
晚安Adele。
I will not keep you up all night. I'm sure you will want to retire early.
我不会让你忙上整晚的,我猜你也想早点休息。
And your room is just along here, near to Adele. It's quite small,
你的房间就在Adele隔壁,只是小了一点。
but I thought you'd like it better than the ones in the front.
但我想总比前排厢房好。
They are larger...
它们大些…
but so dreary and solitary and no one sleeps there.
只是太过深寒幽辟,没人睡那里。
What would almost say,
大家都琢磨要是Thornfield庄园有鬼魅,
if there were a ghost at Thornfield Hall, that would be it's haunt.
那就只能出没在那里。
Now here is your room.
这就是你的房间。
Jane : This is for me?
我能住在这里吗?
Mrs. Fairfax : What is it, is anything the matter?
有什么问题吗?
Jane : I know tomorrow I'll discover this as a dream, from which I must awaken.
我害怕明天醒在其他地方,发现这只是个白日梦。
Mrs. Fairfax : Oh, no. We are real.
噢,不是梦。不,我们的确身在这里。
And you are most welcome here, most welcome.
我们很欢迎你的到来,衷心地欢迎。
Mrs. Fairfax : Good night, my dear, sleep well.
晚安,亲爱的。睡安稳。
Jane : Thank you! Mrs. Fairfax.
多谢您,Fairfax夫人。