Joey: (on phone) Uh huh.. uh huh... oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there! (He hangs up and to all.) That was my agent. (He tosses and catches the phone.) My agent has just gotten me a job...in the new Al Pacino movie!
恩哼……恩哼……哦我的天!好的!好的,我会去!那是我的经纪人。我的经纪人刚给我找了一个角色……在Al Pacino 的新片中!
All: Oh my God! Whoah!
哦,我的天!哇!
Monica: Well, what's the part?
恩,演什么?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor! "I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
你会相信吗?Al Pacino!就是因为他我才想当演员!“我乱来?呸,你才乱来!整个法庭都在乱来!”
Phoebe: Seriously, what-what's the part?
说正经的,是什么,你演什么?
Joey: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
“就在我以为我已经出局的时候,他们又把我拽回去!”
Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
别这样,说真的,Joey ,演什么?
Joey: ...I'm his (mumbles)
……我是他的
Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
你是,你是“嘛嘛嘛”什么?
Joey: ...I'm his butt double. 'Kay? I play Al Pacino's butt. Alright? He goes into the shower, and then- I'm his butt.
……我是他的臀部替身。行了吧?我演Al Pacino 的臀部,好了吗?他进去淋浴,然后,我演他的臀部。
Monica: (trying not to laugh) Oh my God.
哦,我的天。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
别这样,你们这些家伙。这可是一部真正电影,而且是Al Pacino 出演,是部大制作!
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's... it's... y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
哦不,这太棒了,这是……这是……要知道,这是你应得的,你奋斗了这么多年,终于可以跻身演艺圈了。
Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care! This is a big break for me!
好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!这对我可是个重大机遇!
Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
你说得对,你说得对,确实是……那你会邀请我们大家去参加盛大的首映式吗?
Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
来了,来了,来了……
Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
给。我想借点保湿乳液。
Monica: For what?
干什么用?
Joey: Whaddya think? Today's the big day! You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
你认为呢?今天可是个大日子!你有镊子吗?我的头发太乱了。
Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千万别告诉我你在里面做什么。
Joey: Thank you!
谢了!
Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
Joey呢?他妈妈打电话来了。
Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
他在浴室。我想你最好别去!
Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates!
拜托,我们是室友!
My eyes!! My eyes!!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Monica: I warned you...
我警告过你……
Rachel: Who is being loud?
谁在大喝大叫啊?
Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica. Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a coupla things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
哦,可能是 Monica。嗨,听着,我想借点东西,Aurora 在这儿过的夜,我是真想给她弄点早餐。
Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
哦,你们整晚都在一起,啊?
Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know..
对,恩,还剩20分钟了就该 Ethan了,所以,你知道……
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
哦,我怎么觉得有点酸溜溜的?
Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. Oaky? Y'know in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
不,没有,相信我,这绝对值。好吗?你知道在恋爱的时候,那些甜蜜的时刻会让你终生难忘吧?
Well, every- single- second is like that with Aurora.. and I've just wasted about thirty-five of them talking to you people, so, uh...
恩,和 Aurora.在一起的每一秒钟都是……而我刚刚却浪费了35秒钟跟你们这些人说话,所以,呃。
Monica, can you help me with the door?
Monica,能帮我开开门吗?
Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the-the old Monica would-would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush...But I'm not gonna do that.
当然可以。哦,恩,Chandler?你知道,从前那个Monica可能会、可能会提醒你,刷洗有特弗龙的平底锅的时候要用塑料刷子……不过我不会。