Ha Ha Ha Ha!
哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey!
钱 钱 钱! 嘿!
You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart.
独眼巴特 "正义"与你有个约会.
Too bad, Sheriff.
太糟啦 长官
I’m a married man.
我已经结婚了
One-Eyed Betty!
独眼贝蒂!
I think you dropped something, Mister.
我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生
Jessie?
翠丝?
Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line.
投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
我一直希望以爆炸作为结局
Oh no!
哦 不要!
The orphans!
孩子们!
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
还想陪你们玩会的 但我们的专车到了
It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
追我还是救孩子 长官 你自己选吧
Ride like the wind, Bull’s-eye!
跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧 红心!
Hold'em steady.
抓紧了
Woody, hurry!
伍迪 快点!
No..
不
Glad I can catch the train.
真高兴我接住了火车
Now let’s catch some criminals.
现在我们去抓罪犯吧
To infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠