What are you doing here, Dom?
你到底想干什么 多姆?
I think I found a way home.
我找到办法可以回家了
It's a job for some very, very powerful people.
为某个强权人物做事
People who I believe can fix my charges permanently.
我相信他能永久地撤消对我的指控
But I need your help.
但我要你帮忙
You're here to corrupt one of my brightest and best.
你要来带坏我最有前途 最好的学生
You know what I'm offering. Let them decide for themselves.
你知道我开出的条件 让他们自己选择吧
Money.
钱
Not just money.
不仅仅是钱
You remember.
你记得的
It's the chance to build cathedrals, entire cities...
让你有机会建造教堂 整座城市...
things that never existed...
从未存在过的东西
things that couldn't exist in the real world.
在现实生活中不会存在的东西
So you want me to let someone else follow you into your fantasy?
你是想让我找别人去追随你的幻想?
They don't actually come into the dream.
他们不必真正入梦
They just design the levels and teach them to the dreamers. That's all.
他们只要设计梦境 再教给做梦者 这就行了
Design it yourself.
那你自己设计
Mal won't let me.
玛尔不让我设计
Come back to reality, Dom.
现实点吧 多姆
Please.
拜托
Reality.
现实
Those kids, your grandchildren...
你的孙子们...
they're waiting for their father to come back home.
他们在等爸爸回家
That's their reality.
这就是他们的现实
And this job, this last job, that's how I get there.
这份工作 最后的一次 就是我回家的方法
I would not be standing here if I knew any other way.
要是还有别的办法 我也不会来
I need an architect who's as good as I was.
我要一个和我过去一样棒的筑梦师
I've got somebody better.
我知道有人能做得更好
Ariadne?
阿里阿德涅
I'd like you to meet Mr. Cobb.
来认识一下柯布先生
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
If you have a few moments, Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to discuss with you.
如果你有时间柯布先生有个工作机会想跟你谈谈
A work placement?
实习工作?
Not exactly.
也不算
I have a test for you.
我要先测验你
You're not gonna tell me anything first?
你不打算先告诉我点什么?
Before I describe the job, I have to know you can do it.
在我描述这工作之前 我要知道你有能力做好
Why?
为什么?
It's not, strictly speaking, legal.
严格来说 这活不算合法
You have two minutes
用两分钟时间
to design a maze that it takes one minute to solve.
设计一个要花一分钟才能走出来的迷宫
Stop.
停
Again.
再来
Stop.
停
You're gonna have to do better than that.
还不够好
That's more like it.
这还差不多