Cobb?
柯布?
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this a little more simply. Tell us what you know! Tell us what you know, now!
看来我要化繁为简了。把你知道的告诉我们! 现在就说!
I've always hated this carpet.It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways.But very definitely made of wool.Right now...I'm lying on polyester. Which means I'm not lying on my carpet, in my apartment. You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb.I'm still dreaming.
我一直讨厌这块地毯。它有独特的污点和破损,但绝对是羊毛制品。现在...我是躺在涤纶上。这说明我并不是躺在我家的地毯上。果然名不虚传,柯布先生。我还在梦里。
How'd it go?
情况如何?
Not good.
不妙
Dream within a dream, huh? I'm impressed. But in my dream, you play by my rules.
梦中梦是吧? 让我刮目相看。但在我的梦里,就要遵守我的规则。
Ah, yes, but you see, Mr. Saito....
是的,但你看,齐藤先生...
We're not in your dream.
我们并不是在你的梦里
We're in mine.
而是我的
Asshole. How do you mess up the carpet?
混蛋,地毯怎么搞错了?
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
You're the architect.
你是筑梦师
I didn't know he was gonna rub his cheek on it!
我又不知道他会把脸贴上去蹭!
That's enough.
够了
You. What the hell was all that?
你那个又是是怎么回事?
I have it under control.
一切都在我的控制之中
I'd hate to see you out of control.
我看你已经控制不住了
We don't have time for this. I'm getting off at Kyoto.
我们没时间了,我要在东京下车。
He's not gonna check every compartment.
他不会查看每节车厢的。
Yeah, well, I don't like trains. Listen. Every man for himself.
好吧,我不喜欢火车。听着,各位自求多福。