Jason: It was my fault; I never should've let you suck that beer off my finger.
詹森:是我不好。不该让你把我手指上的啤酒全舔干净。
Mike: No dad, I meant about tonight, I'm sorry.
迈克:不,爸爸,我是说今天晚上的事,对不起。
Jason: Well, thank you.
詹森:是吗?谢谢!
Mike: You know dad, I try, I really try, but sometimes, almost without wanting, I just find myself doing something really stupid.
迈克:爸爸,我努力了,确实努力了,可有的时候我会干出非常愚蠢的事,连我自己也不知道。
Jason: Sort of an uncontrollable impulse huh?
詹森:有点控制不住自己,对吗?
Mike: Yeah!
迈克:对啦!
Jason: Or is it more like you think you're doing something really stupid, and then you weigh you chances of getting away with it and if they're better than ten percent, you go for it.
詹森:干脆这样说吧,你打算去干点愚蠢的事情,你估计不受惩罚的可能性如果是大于10%,你就去干了。
Mike: Yeah!
迈克:对啦!
Jason: That's why you're grounded for two months.
詹森:所以才罚你2个月不准出门。
Mike: Yeah.
迈克:对啦!
Jason: Well if it makes you feel any better, I did some pretty lame things in my day.
詹森:我说了也许你会好受些,我年轻的时候也干过荒唐的事。
Mike: You?
迈克:你吗?
Jason: Yeah!
詹森:对啦!
Mike: Like what?
迈克:比方说……
Jason: Well like I remember when I was sixteen, me and some buddies, we drove around town one night, mooning everybody. We even mooned the mayor's wife.
詹森:比方说,我16岁时,有一天晚上和几个朋友开着车,露着屁股在城里兜风。向市长夫人也露过。
Mike: You dad?
迈克:你干过?
Jason: Uhu. Yeah we got arrested for indecent exposure. Had to let us off though...Mayor's wife refused to make an identification.
詹森:我们因为非法暴露屁股而被捕,后来他们放了我们,因为市长夫人拒绝指认是哪一个。
Mike: You dad?
迈克:真的吗?
Jason: Will you stop saying that!
詹森:你别再问了,好吗?
Mike: Does mom know about this?
迈克:这事妈妈知道吗?
Jason: You kidding? How do you think we met?
詹森:别逗了,那时就认识?
Mike: Alright dad! Hey dad you ever get the urge to do dumb stuff now?
迈克:好了,爸爸!你现在还有没有再干蠢事的冲动呢?
Jason: No. No, no I don't Mike. I think that's what being an adult is all about.