He will not wake.
他不醒
Give him the kick.
让他穿越
What?
什么?
Dunk him.
扔浴缸里
He's out.
他醒了
You came prepared, hmm?
你是有备而来的 对吧?
Not even my head of security knows this apartment.How did you find it?
连我的保安队长都不知道这间公寓 你是怎么找到的?
It's difficult for a man of your position to keep a love nest like this secret ... particularly where there's a married woman involved.
像你这样有地位的人 想跟有夫之妇拥有一间秘密爱巢
She would never ....
她永远不会...
Yet here we are.
事已至此
With a dilemma.
进退两难
They 're getting closer.
他们靠近了
You got what you came for.
你想要的东西已经得到了
Well, that's not true.
实际上并没有
You left out a key piece of information, did not you?
你有一条重要信息没写进去 是不是?
You held something back because you knew what we were up to.
你有所隐瞒 因为你知道我们的目的
Question is, why 'd you let us in at all?
问题 那为什么要让我们进入呢?
An audition.
预演
An audition for what?
什么预演?
does not matter.
并不重要
You failed.
你失败了
We extracted every bit of information you had in there.
我们盗取了你藏在梦里的所有信息
But your deception was obvious.
但你的伪装太明显
So leave me and go.
放了我 你走吧
You do not seem to understand, Mr. Saito.
你似乎还不明白 齐藤先生
That corporation that hired us, they will not accept failure.
雇我们的公司是不会容忍失败的
We will not last two days.
我们撑不过两天