Now, do not be nervous, but this is the nerve center of the office.
现在 不要紧张 但是这可是办公室的紧张中心
You and your boss rely on the willing and cheerful cooperation of a few skilled employees.
你和你的上司得依靠这些有经验的员工的积极配合
Never snap, yell, or be sarcastic with them.
不要发飙 不要喊叫 也不要用讽刺的话
And above all, always be a supplicant.
最重要的是 永远像个恳求者
I know you girls are busy, but we 've got a new one.
我知道美女们很忙 但我们有一个新的同事
Peggy, this is Marge, Nanette, and Ivy.
Peggy 那是Marge Nanette 还有Ivy
I brought you some things.
我给你们带来了礼物
I guess a sort of" getting to know you" gift.
是见面礼之类的
Well, are not you a sweetheart?
你太贴心了
If I know Joan, the candy's for me.
Joan最了解我 糖果应该是给我的
Joan, you 're not fair.
Joan 这太不公平了
You know she has to lose 8 pounds by the Christmas party.
你知道的 她得在圣诞节派对之前减下去8磅
I think you look great.
我觉得你一点都不胖
Yeah, it's because I 'm sitting down.
那是因为我是坐着的
You can come back and visit any time you want, honey.
亲爱的 你什么时候想来都可以来看我们
Who does she work for?
她上司是谁?
Don Draper.
Don Draper先生
They got rid of Elean?
他们炒了Elean
She moved on.
她另谋高就了
Draper was not interested.
Draper不感兴趣
Well, she could not get a call through.
她连电话都接不"通"
Rude little thing.
可怜的小东西
We see that you 've got your hands full.
看来你们很忙
do not want to be a bother.
那就不打扰了
Nice meeting you.
见到你们很高兴
Hey, you have great legs.
嘿 你的腿很漂亮
I bet you Mr. Draper would like them if he could see them.
我敢说 Draper先生如果看到了肯定会喜欢的
How may I direct your call?
您想转接哪里?