n. 战利品,奖品
v. 宠坏,溺爱,破坏,腐
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
- You.
- 是你
- You found me.
- 你找到我了
- Did you ever doubt I would?
- 你觉得我找不到你吗
- Truthfully ...... The glass coffin gave me pause.
- 说实话, 这玻璃棺材让我有了迟疑
- Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you.
- 你不必担心 我总会找到你的
- Did you promise?
- 你愿意发誓吗
- I do.
- 我愿意
- And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?
- 白雪公主,你愿意让这个男人成为你的丈夫,爱他一生一世吗
- I do.
- 我愿意
- I now pronounce you husband and wife.
- 我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
- Sorry I'm late.
- 对不起我来迟了
- It's the queen.
- 是皇后
- Run!
- 快跑
- She's not the queen anymore.
- 她不再是皇后了
- She's nothing more than an evil witch.
- 她只不过是个邪恶的女巫
- No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need.
- 不要 没必要和她一般见识
- You're wasting your time.
- 你这是在浪费你的时间
- You're already lost, and I will not let you ruin this wedding.
- 你已经输了 我不会让你得逞破坏婚礼的
- Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything.
- 我不来捣乱的
- On the contrary, dear.
- 相反,亲爱的
- I've come to give you a gift.
- 我是来送你们礼物的
- WE want nothing from you.
- 我们不想要你的东西
- But you shall have it. My gift to you, is this happy, happy day, for tomorrow my real work begins.
- 但这是你因该得的 我的礼物是...在这个高兴的日子里, 明天我将开始做我的正事
- You've made your vows.
- 你已经许下誓言了
- Now I make mine.
- 现在轮到我了
- Soon everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you forever.
- 很快,你珍爱的所有东西, 你们所有人挚爱的一切, 都将永远离你而去
- And out of your suffering, will rise my victory.
- 你的苦难, 将奠定我的成功
- I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do.
- 我会倾尽一生, 摧毁你的幸福
- Hey!
- 站住

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
spoil | [spɔil] | |||
ruin | [ruin] | |||
climber | ['klaimə] | |||
charming | ['tʃɑ:miŋ] | 联想记忆 | ||
contrary | ['kɔntrəri] | 联想记忆 | ||
experienced | [iks'piəriənst] | |||
fell | [fel] | 联想记忆 | ||
haven | ['heivn] | 联想记忆 | ||
revolution | [.revə'lu:ʃən] | 联想记忆 | ||
deliberately | [di'libəritli] |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了:
下一篇:美剧《童话镇》第2期:母子相认
