[Scene: Question Room, Cal, a criminal and his attorney are there.]
The Attorney: I've instructed my client to remain silent. He's not gonna talk.
我已经让我的客户保持沉默了。他不会开口的。
Cal: That's okay. That's okay.
没有关系,没有关系。
I don't have much faith in words myself.
我自己也不怎么相信言语。
Statistically speaking, the average person tells three lies per ten minutes' conversation. And granted, it's just regular people.
据统计,一般人在十分钟的谈话中平均说3个谎话。当然,这只是普通人。
We haven't studied people who are planning to firebomb a black church. Could skew differently.
我们还没有研究那些计划炸毁一个黑人教堂的人,那样的话,结果指不定是啥样儿。
FBI 1: We don't have time for this scientist to talk to the guy. We went at him for four hours, got nothing.
我们没时间让这个科学家盘问他了,我们套了他四个小时,啥都没套到。
Cal: Now, the FBI knows you want mass casualties.
FBI已经知道你想要达到大规模伤亡。
So right now ATF is searching every inch of the two largest black churches in the state.
所以现在ATF正在慢慢搜索这个州内最大两所黑人教堂的每个角落。
The FBI got it wrong. Well, there's a shocker.
FBI 搞错了,好吧,真令人震惊啊。
It's not one of those two churches. Maybe you want one of the smaller churches, one of the black suburbs.
不是这两所教堂,你是想炸小点的教堂吧,在黑人聚集的郊区。
The Criminal: You don't know what you're talking about.
真不懂你在说什么。
Cal: Don't respond!
别回应!
What do you say ATF starts with Southbridge?
ATF从Southbridge市开始搜如何?
No, I'm only kidding.
我开玩笑的啦,不搜Southbridge了。
We'll skip that one. We're gonna focus on Lorton.
我们跳过这个,那集中搜查Lorton市吧?
You feel good about that? That's it! Lorton! Going after a church in Lorton.
你觉得行吗? 就这个! Lorton市! 搜索Lorton市的教堂。
The Attorney: That accusation has no basis.
这个控告没有依据。
Cal: What do you mean? He just told me.
你啥意思?他刚刚告诉我了。