谢谢。我明天打电话给你。(Alan走了,转向大家)好了,现在开始向Alan开火,谁先来?
Monica: C'mon!
快呀!
Ross: ...I'll go. Let's start with the way he kept picking at... no, I'm sorry, I can't do this, can't do this. We loved him.
我先来。我们从他拿……,不,抱歉,我办不到。不能这么做。我们爱他。
All: Loved him! Yeah! He's great!
我们爱他,他太棒了!
Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?
等一下,我们是在谈论我约会的对象吗?
All: Yeah!
是的。
Rachel: And did you notice...? (She spreads her thumb and index finger.)
你们有没有注意……?【呵呵,大概是前面讲的某个器官的长度】
The Guys: (reluctantly) Yeah.
是的.
Joey: Know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.
知道他什么最棒吗?他笑起来有点邪邪的。
Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe!
是的,没错!就像是鞋子里的那个男人!
Ross: What shoe?
什么鞋子?
Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a... while...'
儿歌里唱的‘有一个弯弯曲曲的男人,他有着弯弯曲曲的笑容,他住在一只鞋子里,一会…儿…’
(Dubious pause.)
Ross: So I think Alan will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.
我认为Alan应成为未来男朋友的标准。
Rachel: What future boyfriends? Nono, I th I think this could be, you know, it.
什么未来男朋友?不,我认为就是了。
Monica: Really!
真的?
Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselh of impression alone. You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right? (Does the impression)
是的,光凭他学David Hasselh的样子,我就想嫁给他了。我要在派对上学他。
Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?
不过,知道我最喜欢他什么吗?
All: What?
什么?
Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.
他让我找回了自我.