-Sheldon: What's going on is I was lead to believe I was making ground breaking strides in science,
事情是这样的:他们让我误以为我在科学上有了重大发现,
when in fact, I was being fed false data at the hands of lowitz, Koothrappali and your furry little boy toy.
但事实上我记录的数据是错的,是罗威茨和库撒帕里还有你这个小毛毛孩儿做出来的。
-Penny: Is that true?
这是真的?
-Leonard: It was the only way to make him happy.
我们只是想让他高兴而已。
-Penny: Well, why'd you have to make him happy?
那,你们为什么要让他高兴呢?
-Leonard: Because when he wasn't happy, we wanted to kill him.
因为如果他不高兴,就会逼得我们想杀他。
There was even a plan.
我们甚至还计划好了。
We were going to throw his Kindle outside,
我们计划把他的Kindle(电子书阅览器)扔出去,
and when he went to get it, lock the door
当他出去捡时,我们就把他锁在门外
and let him freeze to death.
让他冻死在外面。
-Sheldon: That seems like a bit of an overreaction.
这有点太过分了吧。
-Leonard: No, the overreaction was the plan to tie your limbs
不,最过分的计划是把你的四肢
to four different sled dog teams and yell, "Mush."
分别绑在四个狗拉雪橇上然后大喊一声"驾——"。