Oh, God, what happened?
啊,怎么了?
Yeah, I slipped.
我摔倒了
Listen, Jeannie, Samnang's coming on Monday.
听着,珍妮,萨扬过来
I know. How exciting.
我知道,多么激动人心啊
Yeah, so I'm gonna need to close out the account.
对,所以我要结清帐户
-What do you mean? -I mean I'm gonna need to close out the account.
-什么意思?-我的意思是我要结清帐户
-But it's already closed -What are you talking about?
-但是已经结清了-你在说什么?
Your teacher came by yesterday, and he cleared out the account.
你的老师昨天过来,他关闭了帐号
-Who? What teacher? -Your student adviser.
-谁?什么老师?-你的学生顾问沙林杰先生
Mr.Salinger. The one you were with the other day.
那天你和他一起在这里
Mr.Salinger? What are you
沙林杰先生,你怎么…
(高棉)
Samnang, what's wrong, my son?
萨扬怎么了,儿子?
That Matthew Kidman.
那个马修·基曼
He fucked me, Mom. He fucked me so bad!
他欺骗了我,妈妈,他彻底地欺骗了我
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
-Oh, my God -What's wrong?
-天啊-怎么了?
Jeannie, didn't you ask for I.D. or anything?
珍妮,你没有问他要身份证件什么的?
You said he was your student adviser.
你说的那是你的学生顾问
Oh, my God.
老天