- Okay? Can you-- - (Ike Laughing) 好吗…
- What is that? - Uh-- Wait. 什么声音?
San Francisco? 三藩市?
But we went there a few times. 我们去过多次了
There’s a lot of pictures. Remember? 照片倒拍了很多
Which picture? Because one time we had a flat tire. 你指哪一张?因为…
Imagine! 万万料不到
Maggie Carpenter topless in a public arena. Mmm. Oh, yeah. 卡美姬竟在音乐会穿无上装
I see it was a very chilly evening. Mm-hmm. 我明白那一晚非常寒冷
What’s really interesting about this, though, 这幅相最奇妙的地方
is that you can’t see that rose tattoo... 是我听说过你背上纹上玫瑰
- on your back. - (Chuckles) 但在照片上却看不到
Oh, yeah. 对啊
Ike bet me 50 bucks that you don’t still have it. 艾基跟我赌五十元说你根本没有
I said, "You’re on, man. 我说:老兄,就跟你赌吧
Maggie loved that thing." 美姬很喜欢那朵纹身玫瑰
And, seriously, I mean, I could use 50 bucks. - Maggie? 跟你坦白说,我很需要那五十元 美姬
Maggie? 美姬
Look, I’m not gonna show you guys anything. 我不会让你们看的
I am a soon-to-be-married woman. 我就快做新娘了
I would love to give you this. Believe me, I would. 我都想还给你
So just give me the photograph! 把那张照片还给我吧
Just give us a quick gander at that rose, 但先让我们看看你背上的玫瑰吧
and I’ll gladly turn it over to you. 那我也会很乐意原璧归赵
Fine. Fine. Okay, fine. 好,好,好哇
Okay? All right? 行了吧?
- Satisfied? - 满意啦?
Completely. 完全满意了