Time.
时间到
Well?
怎样?
Well, it's for shit.
烂透了
I wasted a whole year of my time with this bullshit.
我他妈白费一整年
It's probably not that bad.
也许没那么糟
I didn't get a thing right.It might as well have been in Chinese.
更糟啦 没一题做对 简直像中文一样看不懂
Let's see how the score comes out.
分数出来再说
I'll tell you how the goddamn score comes out.
我告诉你几分吧
Two points, right there!
两分入网
Goddamn cats crawling up trees,5 times 5 is 25
什么猫爬树 五五二十五
Fuck this place!
去他妈的蛋
Fuck it!
去他妈的
I feel bad.
真后悔
I let him down.
让他失望
That's crap, kid.
胡说
He's proud of you.
他以你为荣
We're old friends,I know him as good as anybody.
多年的交情 我摸透他了
Smart fellow, ain't he?
他是聪明人
Smart as they come. He was a banker on the outside.
绝顶聪明 曾是银行家
What's he in here for anyway?
他究竟为何入狱?
Murder.
谋杀
The hell, you say.
你少扯了
You wouldn't think it to look at the guy.
看他外表是想不到
Caught his wife in bed with some golf pro. Greased them both.
捉到老婆跟高球教练在床 两个全干了
What?
怎么了?
About four years ago
大约四年前
I was in Thomaston on a two-to-three stretch.
我在汤犸斯监狱服刑
I stole a car.
我偷了车
It was a dumb-fuck thing to do.
实在愚蠢
About six months left to go
剩下半年时
I get a new cellmate in.
来了新室友
Elmo Blatch.
名叫厄摩
Big, twitchy fucker.
大个子 紧张狂
Kind of roomie you pray you don't get. You know what I'm saying?
谁都怕碰上这种室友
Six-to-twelve, armed burglary.
入室行窃 服刑6至12年
Said he pulled hundreds of jobs.
他说他干过好几百票
Hard to believe, high-strung as he was.You cut a loud fart, he jumped three feet.
想不到有那么神经的人 闻到屁味也跳到半天高
Talked all the time too. That's the other thing. He never shut up.
他的嘴永远闭不上
n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻