Scarlett:I'll hate you till I die! I can't think of anything bad enough to call you...
斯佳丽: 我会恨你一辈子!我想不出足够恶毒的字眼儿来咒骂你......
Rhett:Has the war started?
瑞德:战争爆发了吗?
Scarlett:Sir,you...you should have made your presence known!
斯佳丽:先生,你.....你应该事先说一声你在这里的!
Rhett:In the middle of that beautiful love scene? That wouldn't have been very tactful,would it? But don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
瑞德:打断那个美丽的爱情场面?这么做不太得体吧,你说呢?不过别担心,我会替你保守秘密的。
Scarlett:Sir,you are no gentleman!
斯佳丽:先生,你不是绅士!
Rhett:And you , Miss,are no lady.
瑞德:你,小姐,也不是一个淑女。
Scarlett:Oh!
斯佳丽:哼!
Rhett:Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me.
瑞德:别以为这是说你坏话。淑女向来难以使我心醉。
Scarlett:First you take a low,common advertage of me, then you insult me!
斯佳丽:先是卑鄙地占我便宜,然后又侮辱我!
Rhett:I meant it as a compliment...and I hope to see more you when you're free of the spell of the elegent Mr.Wilkes.He doesn't strike me as half good enough for a girl of your...What was it?Your"passion for living"?
瑞德:我可是在夸奖你......等你彻底忘了这位阴阳怪气的威尔克斯先生,我希望更经常见到你。他连一半都配不上象你这样一位.......什么来着?满怀激情的姑娘。
Scarlett:How dare you ! You aren't fit to wipe his boots!
斯佳丽:你太放肆了!你给他擦鞋都不配!
Rhett:And you were going to hate him for the rest of your life!
瑞德:而你却要恨他一辈子!