手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影学习 > 欧美电影在线看 > 迪士尼经典动画大片 > 正文

迪士尼经典电影:《海底总动员》

来源:可可英语 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Dory: How about we play a game?
多莉:我们玩个游戏怎么样?
  
Marlin: All right.
马林:行啊。
  
Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small...
多莉:好,我正在想着一种橙色的东西,并且它很小……
  
Marlin: It's me.
马林:是我。
  
Dory: Right!
多莉:猜对了!
  
[Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small...
(过了一会)多莉:我在想一种橙色的小东西……
  
Marlin: Me again.
马林:还是我。
  
Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants...
多莉:好吧,聪明人。
  
[Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes...
(又过了一会)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,还有条纹……
  
Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me.
马林:是我,我猜下一个……还是我。
  
Dory: Okay, that's just scary.
多莉:好吧,你真可怕。

Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
马林:那么,关于大海我们必须要记住什么?
  
Nemo: It's not safe.
尼莫:它是不安全的。
  
Marlin: That's my boy.
马林:好孩子。

Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast.
马林:我大老远跑来不是来当早餐的。

Marlin: The water is half empty!
马林:水只剩一半了!
  
Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full.
多莉:嗯。真的吗?要我说还有一半呢。

Dory: Come on, trust me on this one.
多莉:嗨,这次相信我。
  
Marlin: Trust you?
马林:相信你?
  
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.
多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。
  
[Nemo and Marlin are hugging]
(尼莫和马林在拥抱)
  
Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now.
尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放开我了。



关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。