第十三集
1. 路人甲:Best friend and boy friend.
路人乙:Pretty classy.
(实在不记得这些小人物的名字,知道Kati还是因为她辞演。。)
——最好的朋友和男朋友。
——真是经典阿。
* 第一集C说过的话重现。
2. Dan:There. That's why. Because I actually like it when you interrupt me ,Which is often , by the way.
I love you because you make no apologies about being exactly who you are--Beautiful, smart, sexy as hell.
因为我喜欢你经常地打断我,我喜欢你从不为自己是谁而道歉,你是如此地美丽聪明而性感。
Serena: Now you're embarrassing me.
你让我不好意思了。
Dan: That’s another reason. You're completely unaware of your affect on me.
You're also completely unaware that you laugh like a 4 year old. Just like that.
And I love you because you can be with someone like me, and still be best friends with someone like Blair.
这也是原因之一。你一点也没有感觉到你对我的影响,你也一点都不知道你笑起来就像一个4岁的小孩一样——对,就是那样。我喜欢你可以跟我这样的人约会,也可以跟B那样的人做好朋友。
Serena: Yeah, well, I tried to be.
嗯,我尽力去做了。
Dan: I know you do, and that's not easy. But you never give up on her.
That is how amazing you are.
我了解,那可不简单。但是你从来没有放弃。你是如此地迷人。
Serena: Well, you're amazing, too .For being able to say all of those things .You just are
你也是,你可以说出这些话来,你就是很棒。
* 一段长长的发自内心的对话,当时的SD是那么好。
3. Blair: Everything's horrible. My whole life is falling apart.
一切都那么糟糕,我的生活被毁了。
Serena: So rebuild it. You're a Waldorf, remember?
那就重新开始啊,你是Waldorf,记得吗?
People don't tell you who you are. You tell them. Stay and fight. I'll fight with you.
人们不记得你是谁,你就要告诉他们。留下来和我一起战斗。
Blair: I’m so embarrassed. I'm so...
我太尴尬了,我。。
Serena: So what? Start over. It can be done.
那又怎么样?重新开始,一切都会好的。
I should know. We'll get through this together.
我知道,我们会一起度过这次难关的。
Blair: You promise?
真的吗?
Serena: Promise.
真的。
第十四集
4. Gossip: One may be the loneliest number, but sometimes only the lonely can play.
Wake up, little Jenny, the bitch is back
“一”也许是最孤单的数字,但是有时候只有孤单的人才玩得起来。
快醒醒,little J,贱人回来了。
* queen B is back!终于回归了,实在不喜欢B那么颓丧的样子。