I just wanted to remind you that registration for little league baseball's already started,
我想提醒你一下少年棒球联盟报名已经开始了,
and if you want the kids to take part, you need to register them before the end of the month.
如果你想让孩子们参加,需要在本月底为他们报名。
Are you planning on enrolling them this year?
今年你打算让他们报名吗?
Yes, but registration's already begun? It's only January. When does the league begin?
是的。但是报名这么早吗?现在才是1月。比赛什么时候开始?
The league doesn't start until May, but, yes, we always do registration this early.
比赛5月份才会开始,但是报名一直都是这么早的。
And let me tell you, with all the kids that sign up, and all the games that need to be scheduled,
我跟你说,因为报名的孩子多、需要安排的赛程也很多,
we need to do this early, so we can focus on getting kids ready to play once the league begins.
所以我们需要这样早就开始安排报名,这样比赛开始时我们孩子们已经做好了准备。
Wow, I don't remember it being this early last year.
喔,我记得去年不是这样早。
Yes, of course. I'll drop by and register the kids this week.
不过,当然,我这周就去给孩子们报名。
Is it going to cost the same as last year, or has it gone up?
费用和去年是一样的吗?有涨价吗?
59.Why has the man contacted the woman?
59.男士为什么联系女士?
60.How does the woman feel about the man's comment?
对于男士的说法女士有什么看法?
61.What does the man imply about his work?
从男士对自己工作的介绍中我们可以得知什么?