Have you seen Rachel today?
你今天见到瑞秋了吗?
Not yet. But it's only 8:45.
还没有。但是现在才8:45
I'll let her know you're looking for her when she gets in, which should be any minute now.
她来之后我会告诉她你在找她。她随时可能回来。
Is there anything I should tell her?
有什么事情需要我告诉她的吗?
Yes. We have an urgent situation with one of the pieces of art that was supposed to be revised for the Henderson poster.
是的。我们有一个紧急情况。要用于做亨德森海报的一件艺术作品需要修改。
It should have been in yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午应该修好送过来了。
When I didn't see it this morning, I called the art vendor and they said they never received the revision request.
今天早上我看还没到,于是我给卖家打电话,他们却说没有收到过修改通知。
This poster is supposed to go back to Henderson for confirmation today.
海报今天就需要发回给亨德森进行确认了。
I'll let her know. But try not to worry.
我会告诉她的。但是你也不要着急。
If the revision is minor we should be able to do it in-house first thing this morning.
如果修改量不大的话,我们应该可以今天上午在公司内部修复。
53.What is learned about Rachel?
关于瑞秋我们了解了什么?
54.What is the problem?
出现了什么问题?
55.Why does the woman tell the man not to worry?
女士为什么告诉男士不要担心。