It's good to run into you, Maxine.
很高兴碰到你,马克辛。
It must be two years since we last met.
我们上次见面之后一定有两年前了。
What have you been doing with yourself?
这段时间你在做什么?
Well, right after I left Drake, I went to work for a small architecture firm uptown.
离开Drake之后,我很快在市里的一家小型的建筑公司找到了一份工作。
It was a great job but the guy who ran it closed the business, and moved to Australia last year.
我很喜欢那份工作,但是去年公司的老板关闭了公司,搬到澳大利亚去了。
Since then I've been working for myself, making ends meet with freelance work.
后来我就开始做自由职业者,以此来养家糊口。
You know that we'll always have a place for you if you decide to come back to work for a big firm.
你知道如果你想回到大公司工作,我们永远都会给你留着一个位子。
I appreciate that.
我很感激。
But I enjoy only taking on projects that I find interesting.
但是我喜欢接手自己感兴趣的工作。
And what about you?
你呢?
How have things been going at Drake?
在Drake工作怎么样?
What is true of the speakers' meeting?
关于对话者碰面正确的是?
Where did the woman work immediately after she left Drake?
女士在离开Drake之后立即去了哪里?
What does the man offer the woman?
男士为女士提供什么?