Kevin, if you have a minute, I'd like to talk to you about who on the team will be going to Calgary with you.
凯文,如果你有时间的话,我想和你讨论一下,我们队上的谁会和你一起去卡尔加里。
Sure. I'm free right now.
当然可以。我现在有时间。
Well, we have six people who have volunteered to go, but we only need five.
有六个人已经自愿要去,但是我们只需要5个人。
Ordinarily it's the other way round, but we're going to have to make a decision about whether Tracy or Dave should be the one who doesn't go.
以往情况都是反过来的,但是我们需要作出决定,是让特瑞西还是戴维去?
Let me talk to each of them first.
让我先和他们分别聊一下。
Perhaps one of them isn't interested in going.
或许他们当中有人不愿意去。
But if they're both interested, I'll have to think about it a bit before I decide.
但是如果他们都想去,我在决定之前需要考虑一下。
44.What is learned about the Calgary trip?
关于去卡尔加里我们了解到什么?
45.Who is probably in charge of the Calgary trip?
谁可能是卡尔加里之行的负责人?
46.What will the man do next?
男士接下来会做什么?