I'd like to return this shirt.
我想退掉这件衬衫。
I bought it here yesterday.
我昨天在这里买的。
Here's my receipt.
这是我的收据。
May I ask what's the problem with it, sir?
我能问有什么问题吗,先生?
It has a hole in it.
它上面有一个洞。
I haven't worn it, but I found a hole.
我还没有穿,但是我发现上面有一个洞。
Here, see?
在这,看到了吗?
So I'd like to exchange it for another just like it.
所以我想换一件一样的。
No problem, sir.
没问题先生。
If you want to exchange it, leave it here and when you find one you'd like in its place, let me know and I can process the transaction.
如果你想换的话,把它放在这。如果你找到想要替换它的,告诉我就行,我可以帮你处理交易。
41.When did the man get the shirt?
男士是什么时间买的衬衫?
42.Why did the man return the shirt?
男士为什么要退换衬衫?
43.What can be inferred about the man?
可以推测男士的什么?