Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing.
请简要概括讲话人正在讨论的问题。
Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
然后说明你会推荐哪种解决方案,并解释原因。
Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听两个学生间的对话。
Woman: How's it going, Mike?
女:Mike,最近怎么样?
Man: OK, I'm just trying to figure out what to do about this new bus schedule.
男:挺好的。只是现在换了新的汽车时刻表,我在想我该怎么办。
Woman: New bus schedule?
女:新的汽车时刻表?
Man: Yeah, I take a bus from campus to my job downtown.
男:是的,我坐车从学校去我在市中心上班的地方。
I work there Tuesday afternoons, but the bus schedule changed.
每周二下午我都在那儿工作,但是汽车改时间了。
The bus I was taking is leaving earlier now and I can't get to it in time because I've got chemistry class then.
我要坐的那趟车现在开车时间提前了,我没办法赶得上了,因为开车的时候我还在上化学课呢。
Woman: Huh, yeah, they did change those bus schedule sometimes. It's inconvenient. So what are you gonna do?
女:嗯,他们有时候确实会更改开车时间,怪不方便的。那你打算怎么办?
Man: Well, I talked to my boss and she said I could change my work hours and work at night instead.
男:我跟我的上司联系过了,她说我可以换个工作时间,改上晚班。
I'd start late in the afternoon and then work till around midnight. And there is a bus that could get me there on time.
我可以下午晚一点开始上班,然后一直工作到半夜。有一趟车可以让我准时到那儿。
Woman: That sounds good. So you could just take a later bus to your job.
女:听起来不错啊。这样你就可以直接坐晚一点的车去上班了。
Man: Yeah, the only thing is if I worked late at night, I'll be really tired and I have class early the next morning.
男:对,唯一的问题是,如果我工作到半夜的话,我会很累的,而且第二天上午很早还有课。
Woman: Yeah, but do you have any other choice?
女:是啊,不过你还有别的选择吗?
Man: Well, yeah, another option is just to ride my bike to work after chemistry.
男:嗯,我还有一个选择就是下了化学课之后,直接骑自行车去上班。
I'll be able to get to work on time so I could keep my same hours.
这样我可以准时到达上班地点,也就能保持现在的工作时间不变了。
It's not that far. It'll take about 15 minutes.
公司离这儿也不是很远,骑车大概15分钟左右吧。
Woman: Hmm, that might be nice plus you get some exercise but it'll be uncomfortable riding your bike on days when there's bad weather.
女:嗯,也许不错啊,而且还能锻炼身体,只不过天气不好的话,骑车会有点不舒服。
Man: Yeah, I'll have to think about it.
男:是啊,我得考虑考虑。