英语-日语 - 背单词 - 听写训练 - 外刊精读 - 名著精读 - 查词 - APP下载 - 排行
  • 登录
  • 注册
  • 建议

      
  • 公告
  • 常见问题
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Welcome, sir. May I help you?

先生,欢迎你。有什么我可以帮你吗?

bYes, I wanna go to America for my vacation.

是的,我想去美国度假。

a No problem. Actually, we have some great packages. The most exciting season of Hawaii is now. How about a relaxing vacation in Hawaii?

没问题。事实上,我们有一些很棒的套餐。现在是去夏威夷玩最刺激的季节。去夏威夷过一个轻松的假期怎么样?

bSounds good. Are there any group tours I can go with?

听起来不错。有什么旅行团我可以参加吗?

a Yes. There will be one at the end of this month. For many people, a Hawaiian vacation promises languid days filled with sunbathing and poolside cocktails . For others, it’s all about non-stop action in one of the world's most extreme natural playgrounds. Whether you are in search of quiet relaxation or unbridled stimulation, Hawaii gives you the best of both.

是的,这个月月底有一个。对很多人来说,一次夏威夷旅行可以带来一段充满日光浴和池边鸡尾酒的闲散日子。对其它人来说,这是世界上无间断式行动最自然的娱乐场。无论你是寻求宁静放松还是激烈刺激,夏威夷都能满足你的需求。

bGreat. So how long is the trip?

太棒了!那么旅行时间是多久?

a 15 days. The transportation by air will take five days.

15天。坐飞机的时间是5天。

bFine. I happen to have 20 days for holiday, so exciting! How many places will be visited and what are they? Where will be staying and how about the food there?

好的,我刚好有20天的假期。太刺激了。参观的地方有多少个?是什么?我们会住在哪里?还有,那里的食物怎么样?

a Sir, let's do it step by step. First, we will visit over 25 different places. Most of the places are in Hawaii’s Big Island. We will stay in Arnott’s Lodge & Hiking Adventures and Aloha Beach Resort. Both hotels offer perfect device. As for the third question,the most difficult decision you may face on your visit to Hawaii,is where to eat. With hundreds of options on any given island you may find all the choices overwhelming. But just trust your instincts to follow your nose: they will no doubt lead you into the delicious discoveries.

先生,我们一步一步来。首先,我们会游玩25个不同的地方。大多数地方时在夏威夷的大岛上。我们会住在Arnott’s Lodge & Hiking Adventures和Aloha Beach Resort。两家酒店设备一应俱全。而您的第三个疑问也无须担心,在夏威夷要面对的最艰难的决择就是吃什么了。在夏威夷的各座小岛上都有成百上千种美食,也许你会觉得眼花缭乱。但你只需相信鼻子的直觉:它无疑会将你引到美味食物的跟前。

bWell, cool. What's the price for this trip?

噢,太酷了!旅行费是多少?

a Well, right now there's a special rate for 40,000RMB for this package, including everything such as airline ticket, tour guides, hotels and food. All you have to do is to sign up and we will take care of everything.

嗯,目前有一个价值4万元人民币的特价套餐,包括所有费用,例如飞机票,导游,酒店和食物。你所要做的是就是报名登记,然后我们就会打点一切。

bWell. 40,000RMB that's really a lot of money. I will have to think about it.

额,人民币4万元,这真的是一大笔钱。我必须考虑考虑。

a Sure. By the way, this special price is only good through the end of the week.

当然。顺便说一些,这个特价的截止时间是这个周末。

bIs it Thursday? I mean if I let the chance slide...

今天是星期四吗?我的意思是如果我错过机会了…

a Yes, sir. It will be a great pity!

是的,先生。那将是一大遗憾!

bWell. Ok, I will take it.

额,行。我就要了它。

a Thank you!

谢谢你。

浏览:9647收藏:1好评:13 差评:17 添加时间:2012-11-15
打印纠错收藏
1. wanna想,想要
口语化表达,wanna=want to 

2. package 套餐
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。

3. group tour 旅游团,旅游团体
You can join in the group tour we organize.
你可以加入我们组织的旅游团。

4. promise 预示着,有可能,有希望
While it will be fine, the seminar also promises to be instructive.
这次的研讨会不仅会有趣,而且有可能会颇具启发意义。

5. be filled with 充满,装满,洋溢着
Our language is filled with idioms that, if you haven’t been taught them, make no sense.
我们的语言充满成语和习惯用语,如果没有学过,你不会明白它是什么意思。

6. in search of 寻找,追寻,寻求
They set out in search of the lost child.
他们出发寻找失踪的孩子。

7. happen to do 正好或恰巧做某事
Do you happen to remember his name?
你还记得他的名字吗?

8. step by step 一步一步地,按步骤地
As long as you study English step by step, you will make great progress.
只要你按部就班地学英语,你就能取得很大进步。

9. sign up 报名登记,签字,申请
Can I sign up for this course in advance.
我能事先申请上这一课程吗?

10. take care of 照顾,照料,料理
He had other people to take care of besides me.
除我之外,他还要照顾别人。

11. by the way 顺便说一句,顺便问问
By the way, have you surfed the kekenet.com?
顺便问一句,你浏览过可可网站吗?

12. good 有效的,未过期的
The contract between we two will be good for 3 years.
咱俩的合同有效期为三年。

13. let the chance slide 错过机会,让机会溜走,让机会擦肩而过
The price can not be lower, never ever let the chance slide!
价格超低,千万别错过机会呀!

14. It will be a great pity! 那将是一大遗憾,那就太遗憾了
It will be a great pity if you do not marry him, for he is handsome, rich and sincere to you.
你不嫁给他就太遗憾了,因为他是不仅帅、富,还对你真心。

15. take it. 就买它了,就要它了
I will take if since it’s so suitable for me.
它太适合我了,我买了。
 共 28 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......