Full of Surprises ACT III

时间:2005-10-1 15:27:17  作者:alex 鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴
Full of Surprises ACT III


ACT III

Don't tell me. 别告诉我。
Please don't tell me. 请先别告诉我。
I recognize you ... 我认得你……
Oh, don't be silly, Arnie. 噢,别傻了,Arnie。
Of course you recognize him. 你当然认得他。
Except for the beard, he hasn't changed in fifty years. 除了胡须他五十年来没有变。
It's Malcolm Stewart! 他是Malcolm Stewart!
I know it's Malcolm Stewart. 我就知道是Malcolm Stewart。
You haven't changed much in fifty years. 你五十年来没有什么变化。
Peggy--Peggy Pendleton! Peggy---Peggy Pendleton!
You're Peggy Pendleton! 是Peggy Pendleton!
Who am I, you old rascal? 我是谁,你这个老玩童?
You don't recognize me, do you? 你不认识我了,是吗?
I know who you are. 我知道你是谁。
You're Arnold Franklin! 你是Arnold Franklin!
I know who you are! 我知道你是谁!
You look wonderful, Malcolm! 你看起来好得很Malcolm!
Sit down. Sit down. 请坐。请坐吧。
Pete isn't home. Pete不在家。
Really? 真的吗?
No. He left a note on the door 是的。他留了一张条子在门外。
saying he was going to the railroad station 说他要去火车站
to pick up a surprise. 接一个意外惊喜回来。
He's so funny. 他喜欢开玩笑。
Always full of surprises, 总是出人意料。
even fifty years later. 五十年之后还是这样。
The two of you look unbelievable! 你们俩看起来简直让人难以置信。
How's your family? 你的家人好吗?
Oh, I was sorry 噢,我很难过
to hear about your wife having passed away. 听到你太太去世的消息。
Yes. About four years ago. 是的,大约四年前走的。
And you're living with your children now? In New York? 你现在跟你的孩子们一起住在New York,对吗?
Pete wrote us and told us. Pete写信告诉我们的。
Yup. 是的。
Retired and moved to New York  我退休了,搬到 New York。
to live with my son and his family. 和我儿子和他的家人住在一起。
By the way, 顺便问一声,
what do you think this big surprise is? 你认为这一件大惊喜会是什么?
It could be most anything, knowing Pete. 任何事情都可能,你是知道Pete的。
Hey, that must be Pete! 嗨,那一定是Pete!
Now we'll find out about the surprise. 现在我们可以知道是什么样的惊喜了.
So good to see you all! 看到你们大家真高兴。
Oh, Pete, Pete! 噢,Pete,Pete !
Oh, it's so good to see you! 噢,看到你真是太好了!
Remember Lillian? 还记得Lillian?
I remember all of you. 我记得你们各位。
You haven't changed a bit. 你们一点都没有变。
Lillian! Oh, my gosh! Lillian ,噢,我的天啦!
Lillian Winters. Lillian Winters。
We were together in the Thursday night drama society. 我们过去总在星期四晚上的话剧社聚会。
Remember me, Malcolm? 还记得我吗,Malcolm?
Oh, beautiful as ever, Lillian. 噢,还像以前一样漂亮,Lillian。
How's Donald? Donald,怎么样?
That's OK, Malcolm. 没有关系,Malcolm。
Donald passed away a couple of years ago. Donald几年前去世了。
Sorry to hear that, Lillian. 很遗憾听到这个消息,Lillian。
Oh, I'm so sorry. 噢,我真难过。
I would not have missed this get-together for the world! 世界上任何事情都阻止不了我来参加这次聚会。
And your little surprise, Pete? 你的小惊喜呢,Pete?
You really surprised me 你已经够让人惊喜了
by having us all come together. 使我们聚在一起。
You don't know what the surprise is yet? 你们还不知道这个惊喜是什么?
Come on! 过来!
We'll tell you the big surprise. 我来告诉你们这个大惊喜!
I've invited you here for the weekend to help celebrate. 我邀请你们到这儿来一起渡过周末帮我庆祝。
Celebrate? 庆祝?
Our fiftieth reunion? 是我们的五十年聚会?
No. 不是。
No. Pete wants to tell you ... 不是。Pete要告诉你们……
Now, let me have the honor, Lillian. 现在,容我享有这个荣幸,Lillian。
For goodness' sake, Pete, tell us! 天啊,Pete 快告诉我!
I can't wait much longer. 我再也不能等了。
Well, I am pouring this iced tea 嗯,我再给你们倒冰茶
so that we can toast Lillian--and me. 以便我们能敬Lillian一杯,也敬我。
You don't mean to tell me that you and ... 你不会是告诉我们

[1] [2] 下一页





6小时掌握学英语的秘诀!--点击看答案      推荐:要考试,想通过,必上考试吧!





  • 上一个英语学习:

  • 下一个英语学习:
  • 相关资讯...

    最新英语资讯

    最新英语资料下载

    光影社区栏目导航

      鍙彲鑻辫-骞磋交浜虹殑鑻辫鍚璁粌骞冲彴