Clear jeans, jeans that expose your bum, the world’s bluest jeans - strange innovations in the world of denim just keep coming.
透明牛仔裤、露臀牛仔裤,还有世界上最蓝的牛仔裤,牛仔世界里的各种创新络绎不绝。
And the latest trend? Jeans which turn into shorts.
那么最新潮流是什么呢?且看秒变短裤的牛仔裤。
We’ve all been there - it’s a chilly morning so you pop on a pair of jeans. But then, that afternoon, the heat comes out of nowhere. You’re suddenly sweltering and all you wish is that your blasted jeans could transform into shorts.
我们都有过这种经历——早晨气温低,所以你穿了条牛仔裤。但到了下午,天气就突然一下变热了。你一瞬间汗流不止,这时你多么希望牛仔裤能变成短裤。
Well dream no more.
你将美梦成真。
Detachable jeans that turn into shorts are now a thing - but they’ll set you back £346.
那种可拆成短裤的牛仔裤已经变为现实,不过价格可能会让你退缩,一条这样的牛仔裤要346英镑(约合3090元人民币)。
Created by Opening Ceremony and the Y/Project, the jeans can be unbuttoned to become super-short shorts - so short they’ll reveal your under-butt - in an instant.
这条牛仔裤由开幕式服饰商店和Y/项目联袂推出,解开扣子秒变超短裤——短到会露出一点臀部。
They’re practically hot-pants.
短裤完全就是热裤的式样。
The jeans come in two shades - acid-wash and black - and are described as “a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front.”
这款牛仔裤有酸洗浅色和黑色两种颜色,产品描述是“可拆卸成短裤的高位镂刻直筒修身长裤。”
Unsurprisingly, not everyone is a fan of the jeans though:
毫无疑问,并不是所有人都喜欢这款牛仔裤:
What the hell is this monstrosity?!!
这个丑八怪是什么鬼?
When you see an outfit and think 'that looks like it could give you thrush...'
看到这条裤子,就觉得穿上它可能会得鹅口疮……
What’s more, in all the images of the jeans, the model is standing - how would they look and feel if you sat down?
另外,所有这些牛仔裤的图片中,模特都是站立的,那么坐下来会是什么样子呢?
These are on fleek. Especially when you take the legs off and you have denim adult nappies.
这款牛仔裤看起来很蠢。特别是当你把长裤摘掉的时候,那样好像穿的是成人牛仔尿不湿一样。
I'm here for these jeans.
我就是来看看这个裤子的。
Whether the trend will catch on remains to be seen.
这款牛仔裤是否会流行起来,依然有待观察。