Before I closed the school door I looked back as if it were the last time I would ever be at school.
关上校门的一瞬间,我回头望去,仿佛是在跟我的校园生活永别。
That's the closing shot in one part of the documentary.
这一幕成为这部纪录片一个段落的结尾。
In reality I went back inside.
而在现实生活里,我又回到学校的院子里。
My friends and I didn't want that day to end so we decided to stay on for a while longer.
朋友们和我都不希望这天就此结束,所以我们决定再逗留一段时间。
We went to the primary school where there was more space to run around and played cops and robbers.
我们来到小学部,那里有更大的空间给我们奔跑,玩官兵抓强盗的游戏,
Then we played mango mango, where you make a circle and sing, then when the song stops everyone has to freeze.
然后,我们玩了“杧果杧果”。规则是参加游戏的人围成一个圆圈唱歌,当歌声停止时,所有的人都静止不动。
Anyone who moves or laughs is out.
谁要是动了或是笑了,就得出局。
We came home from school late that day.
那天,我们较晚才离开学校,依依不舍。
Usually we leave at 1 p.m. but that day we stayed till three.
平时我们下午1点下课。那天,我们则待到了3点。
Before we left, Moniba and I had an argument over something so silly I can't remember what it was.
临走时,因为一件蠢到我现在完全都想不起来的事情,莫妮巴和我起了争执。
Our friends couldn't believe it.
朋友们都觉得我们令人难以置信。
'You two always argue when there's an important occasion!' they said.
她们说:“一到重要关头,你们两个就要吵架!”
It wasn't a good way to leave things.
这可不是一个告别的好方式。
I told the documentary makers, 'They cannot stop me.
我告诉纪录片制作人:“他们阻止不了我。
I will get my education if it's at home, school or somewhere else.
我会在家里、学校,甚至是任何地方接受教育。
This is our request to the world – to save our schools, save our Pakistan, save our Swat.'
这是我们探索这个世界的方式——请救救我们的学校,我们的巴基斯坦,我们的斯瓦特。”