I got to go.
我得走了
Aiden.
艾登
Okay.
好
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会救你出去的
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Let him go, Niko.
让他走 妮可
Not gonna happen.
没门
He's guilty of too many things.
他罪行滔天
Like killing my father,
杀了我父亲
lying to me about it,
还在这事上对我撒谎
choosing a failure over me.
选了一个败类 却放弃了我
You're out of your league. You're out of practice,
你打不过我 你手艺生疏
Even if we were both trained by the same great man.
就算我们都为同一个伟人所培养
But only one of us was his favorite.
他的得意门生也只有一个
Emily, no!
艾米莉 别
She doesn't deserve to die.
她罪不致死
Emily. No.
艾米莉 别
You have every right to want to see me dead,
你想让我死 至情至理
but killing me or Emily won't give you the peace you're after.
但不管是杀了我还是艾米莉 都不能让你安生
I loved you...
我爱过你
and you betrayed me
而你背叛了我
and my father.
和我的父亲
No.
不
Your father died by his own code.
你父亲是自取灭亡
Don't let the same happen to you.
别重蹈覆辙
Please, Niko.Go.
拜托了 妮可 走吧
Can I get you anything else?
还需要些什么吗