Because publishing my memoirs in serial form
因为以连载的方式出版我的回忆录
will only help to increase our circulation.
将有助于提升发行量
And with my pedigree, I can guarantee
借助我的名声 我可以保证
that Mr. LeMarchal will see us as something far more
勒马尔查尔先生将会对
than a curiosity which lies an ocean away.
远隔重洋的我们大大改观
Wouldn't you agree, Margaux?
你也赞同吧 玛尔戈
I need to speak to Conrad alone.
我要和康拉德单独谈谈
Now.
立刻马上
You have no right holding a creative meeting without me.
你没有权利在我缺席的情况下召开创意设计会
Oh, I can't help it if you're house hunting while I'm settling in.
既然你在忙着找房子 我就忍不住代劳了
I run things around here.
这里的事我说了算
And not my father, as you seem to be implying.
你用不着暗示什么 我父亲管不着这里
You are absolutely correct.
你说的完全正确
He controls an international media empire.
他掌握着庞大的全球传媒帝国
Mm-hmm, which is why you're wasting your time
没错 所以你想让他关注这本杂志
hoping he'll care about this magazine.
注定是徒劳无功
Or maybe you just don't know how to get his attention.
又或是你根本不知道怎么引起他的注意
Emily? Yes.
艾米莉吗 是我
Stevie Grayson. Nice to meet you.
史蒂维.格雷森 很高兴见到你
I thought it best that we meet someplace out of the way.
我以为我们最好在僻静些的地方谈话
Let's take a booth. Yeah.
我们做卡座吧 好的
I always like hiding out in this Stowaway.
我一直喜欢忙里偷闲来这家偷渡者酒吧
I knew we'd get along great.
我就知道我们一定处得很好
I used to come here years ago.
以前我经常来这
Well, thank you for coming again. You kidding?
感谢你愿意回来 开什么玩笑
I've handled over a thousand divorces.
我处理过一千多件离婚案
Nothing compares to a Grayson man.
但没什么比格雷森家男人的案子更要紧
Only they could get me to cross the country for a kindred spirit.
只有他们 能让我横跨国家来寻觅知音
So, down to business.
言归正传
Do you want to stick with the terms you suggested
你决意坚持昨晚在电话里提的条件
on the phone last night?
不改变吗
Well, um,
其实
now that you've had the night to sleep on it, I, well --
既然你也考虑了一个晚上 我想
I think I'd rather get your opinion.
我想最好先听听你的意见
Obviously,
显然
Daniel cheating in your residence
丹尼尔在家明目张胆的出轨行为
is grounds for annulment -slam dunk.
足以构成离婚的理由 够重磅
You know, I --
其实
I don't know if I can go through with this.
我还不确定自己是不是一定要离婚
Daniel and I -yes, we've been having a hard time.
丹尼尔和我 最近确实关系紧张
But... maybe I'm overreacting.
但也许... 其实是我反应过度了
You know, I think we could -we could work it out.
我觉得 我们能处理好
Really?
真的吗
Last night, you were convinced otherwise.
可是 你昨晚很坚决
In fact, you went as far to say that
事实上 你还说
you were also in love with someone else.
你爱上了别人
No. It's just Daniel.
不 我只爱丹尼尔
You can tell me whatever you want.
你对我说什么都无所谓
That look in your eyes... is a look of love,
但你的眼神里 透露着爱意
and not for the man you married.
可却不是对着你的丈夫