You've said that you love waking up where we are.
你说你喜欢我们可以每天一起醒来
Well...
所以
I love you.
我爱你
And I know it seems sudden, but if I've learned anything,
我知道这有些突然 但我知道
it's that life is too short and happiness is fleeting.
人生苦短 应及时行乐
I think that we make a great team,
我们会是很好的一对儿的
and a home -a real home --
组成一个家庭 一个真正的家庭
should be someplace that we start together.
而首先 我们得先共筑一个爱巢
Say something. I'm swinging for the fences here.
说点什么吧 我已经对你掏心掏肺了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
This was taken by a bank security camera
这是你父亲被杀当晚
across from your father's loft the night of his murder.
他阁楼对面的监控录像录下的
Who is he?
这人是谁
Gregor Hoffman,
格雷戈尔.霍夫曼
the one who planted the bomb at Grayson Global last year.
去年在格雷森国际安炸弹的那个人
Your father was onto him. I think Hoffman realized it.
你父亲盯上了他 霍夫曼应该察觉到了
I reached out to my contacts,
我联系了我的几个线人
and one came back with a cellphone ping,
其中一个拿到了一段手机电波
proving that Hoffman is alive and well
证明霍夫曼还活得好好的
and living in Moscow.
现在正在莫斯科
So, I got you a flight.
我给你订了机票
It leaves tonight.
今晚就走
You're not coming with me.
你不跟我一起去
My father trained you to be what you are today.
我父亲训练了你 你才能有今天
You loved him. You --
你爱戴他 你...
But you love Emily more.
但你更爱艾米莉
Come on.
别这样
I'll take you to Nolan's. You can pack.
我带你去诺兰家 你好收拾行李
Whatever we need, we'll buy when we get there,
到时候需要什么 在那直接买
including the luggage to bring it all home.
行李箱都在那边买
Hey, how about one of those Louis Vuitton trunks?
来个LV的行李箱如何
Oh, it's italy. I'm going Gucci, baby.
那可是意大利 还是买古琦吧
Sara Marie.
莎拉.玛丽
Ma. We, um...
妈 我们
H-how are you here?
你怎么会在这
Well, when you refused to engage with me, Sara,
莎拉 你拒绝和我沟通后
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么
So, this is where you've been
你跟我说你在工作
when you tell me you're at work?
其实你是在这里吗
You're lying to your family,
你对你的家人说谎
sneaking around with this...prince?
和你的白马王子偷情
If I could just explain... You don't talk to me.
听我解释 你没资格跟我讲话