Nothing like a little retail therapy. Sorry for the mess.
还是购物最治愈 不好意思弄得一团糟
Yeah, you'll be cleaning it up yourself.
你得自己收拾整齐
I fired the staff.
我把佣人都开除了
What?
什么
"What?"
"什么"
Grayson dirty laundry is getting aired through the maid chain.
格雷森的家丑被下人传得满城风雨
I questioned the servants, and when no one stepped forward,
我问了下人 没人敢吱声
I had to axe the whole team.
就索性把所有人都开了
That wasn't fair, Daniel.
这可不公平 丹尼尔
For 25 years, not a single employee
25年来 从没有一个佣人
violated their confidentiality agreements.
违反过保密协议
Now suddenly they're gossiping because Sara spent the night?
现在莎拉在这过了一夜 他们就敢说长道短
God.
天呐
The fact that you still think I'm an idiot makes me laugh.
你竟然还把我当成傻子 真是太好笑了
Do you want to know what I really think, Daniel?
你想知道我的真实想法吗 丹尼尔
I ask myself over and over again, "Why did he cheat?"
我一遍又一遍地问自己 他为什么背叛我
And let's be honest -we both know you strayed
把话说开了吧 我们都知道
long before you learned the truth about me
早在新婚之夜 你知道我的真面目时
on our wedding night.
心就不在我这了
What made you lose interest, huh?
你怎么就没了兴趣呢
I'm not doing all of this because I'm a bored housewife.
我这样不是因为 当家庭主妇太无聊
I'm fighting to win you back.
我是要努力赢回你
Really?
真的吗
I've been ruminating on your powers of deception,
我最近一直在反复思考你的骗术
and I realized that everything you say
我发现你所说的一切
is hidden behind fake concern or a phony smile.
都掩盖在虚假的关心和伪装的笑容下
In fact, if anything else suspicious happens around here,
事实上 这里一发生可疑的事情
I'll know you're behind it.
我就知道一定是你干的
And just like today, other people will pay the price
今天只是开始 以后一直会有人为你的行为付出代价
until you finally realize
直到你意识到
that there's no place for you in my life and you leave.
你在我的生命中已没有任何地位 然后自动离开
Is that him?
就是他吗
Dad!
老爸
Hey, kiddo! How you doing?
小子 你还好吗
Okay, kiddo, go! Go! Here! Boom!
小子 加油 接好了
Why have you never asked me about my adoptive family?
为什么你从来没问起过领养我的家庭
The only way I could survive
失去你之后我撑下去的唯一动力
letting you go was to imagine you happy.
就是想象着你过得很幸福
Well... here's the reality.
是吗 可事实是
Ed and Barbara Osbourne were my parents.
埃德.奥斯本和芭芭拉.奥斯本是我的养父母
I-I don't really, uh, remember much about her.
其实我对妈妈没什么印象
She died when I was 4.
我四岁时她就死了
And after that, Dad married Anne.
后来 爸爸娶了安妮