I'll take two of whatever you like
随便给我上两杯酒
and a few minutes to talk.
然后跟我聊几分钟
This is a nice surprise.
真是个不错的惊喜嘛
What's up?
怎么了
I had an interesting conversation with Nolan.
我跟诺兰进行了一次有趣的对话
Oh, yeah?
是吗
What about?
关于什么的
That there is more to Conrad than you're letting on.
你跟康拉德的联系比你承认的要更多
I don't know what Nolan said, but, hey--
我不知道诺兰说了什么 但是...
That was the extent of it, actually.
事实上 我就知道这么多
And that the story I'm so desperate to tell
我迫切希望讲述的这个故事
somehow involves you.
某种程度上也牵扯到了你
And if I care about you as much as he thinks I do,
如果我和他想象中一样关心你
I should ask you about it.
我就该来问问你
So here I am.
所以我来了
Don't be mad at Nolan, Jack.
不要生诺兰的气 杰克
He just wants what's best for you,
他是想为你好
as do I.
我也一样
Please. What is it?
告诉我吧 是怎么回事
Conrad Grayson is responsible
康拉德.格雷森是
for both the death of my wife and my brother.
我妻子和弟弟之死的幕后元凶
What?
什么
And the secrets that you were looking to unearth
你希望挖掘出来的秘密
are the reasons why.
就是他这样做的原因
I can't believe that, Jack. I've known him all my life.
我不相信 杰克 我从小就认识他了
- I've never-- - He's a bad man, Margaux,
-我从来没... -他是坏人 玛尔戈
and he's brought me a lot of pain.
他给我带来了很多痛苦
Well, you could've told me that.
你之前可以告诉我的
I know you.
我了解你
You're a fighter.
你是个斗士
I thought you'd try to make him pay.
我觉得你会尽力让他付出代价
And since I've lost everyone who's ever tried, I...
所有想让他付出代价的人都已经不在了
I didn't want to lose you, too.
而我不想再失去你
Look, I don't want to tell you how to live your life.
听着 我不是想告诉你该如何生活
But if you keep digging,
但是如果你继续挖掘
you'll put yourself in danger.
你将置身于危险中
It's more than that, Jack.
不止是这样 杰克
Telling that story would mean letting you go,
如果讲述这个故事意味着失去你
and I'm not willing to do that.
那我不愿意这样做
There'll be other stories,
世界上还有很多其他故事
but there is only one Jack Porter.
但只有一个杰克.波特
Well, this is it.
这是最后一个机会
Last chance to skip this silly tradition.
最后一次跳过这个愚蠢传统的机会
It's not silly. It's nice.
这一点儿也不蠢 这挺好的
The next time you see me,
等你再见到我时
I'll be walking the aisle in white.
我将穿着婚纱走过走廊