Margaux LeMarchal speaking.
我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Ms. LeMarchal, this is the concierge desk
勒马尔查尔小姐
at the Stella Hotel.
这里是斯特拉酒店的礼宾接待处
I'm terribly sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打扰您
But... A bottle of krug brut was ordered to your guest's room
但是 今天下午一位访客在您的客房
by a visitor this afternoon.
点了一瓶库克香槟
A visitor?
访客
Yes. Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Would you prefer that charged to your room
您是希望把费用算在您的房费里
or to Mr. Grayson's personal account?
还是算在格雷森先生的私人账上
What the hell were you doing?
你到底在干什么
I wanted him to pay, so I was trying to trap him.
我想让他付出代价 所以我试着给他下套
- And? - I got nothing.
-然后呢 -什么也没得到
So you put my entire story at risk?
所以你置我的整个报道于危险之中
And for what--a few dresses and a quick accouplement?
为了什么 几条裙子和一场艳遇吗
He's not the man I remembered.
他不是我记忆里的那个人了
Are you just playing me to reunite with an old flame?
你是在玩弄我好 让你跟旧情人重聚吗
You're of no use to me if I can't trust you.
如果我不能信任你 你就一无是处
Consider our arrangement terminated.
我想我们的协议到此为止
This stays with me.
我要留着这个
Oh, you don't have much left to cling to,
你也没什么能依靠的了
do you, Ms. Davis?
不是吗 戴维斯女士