手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第8集第10期:感情疗伤

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Ah. Most importantly, 19--

最重要的 第十九条
Always give a heads up call before coming home.
回来之前必须先打电话
I am on the rebound,
我还在感情疗伤期
So, bitch, don't kill my vibe.
所以 你这家伙 别破坏我的气氛
Hmm. As you can see,
正如你所见
Some people never follow the "call first" rule.
某人从不遵守"来前打电话"的规矩
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I am pleased to report that the Maldives...
我很高兴地告诉你 马尔代夫
eagerly awaits our arrival.
正热切盼望我们的到来
So... twisted, isn't it?
剧情真是峰回路转 对吧
Planning a wedding with one guy,
一边计划着和一个男人结婚
and honeymoon with another?
一边却准备和另一个度蜜月
There won't be a honeymoon
要是我们不走好最后一步棋
if we don't get the final details in place.
就不会有什么蜜月
I assume that you're not referring to
我想你指的不是
your garter and Daniel's boutonniere.
你的丝袜或是丹尼尔的胸花吧
Primarily, tying Victoria to the murder weapon.
当务之急 是要坐实维多利亚和杀人凶器的联系
Since you've been exiled from Grayson manor--
既然你被赶出格雷森庄园了
I could probably help.
也许我能帮忙
No, I don't want your fingerprints on any of this.
不行 我不想让你碰这些东西
Look, I can handle this. That's why I'm back here.
我能搞定的 所以我才回来
Um, just keep an eye on Victoria.
你要小心维多利亚
And considering she hasn't contacted me,
鉴于她没再联系我
she must believe she's got another way
她一定找到了其他办法
of thwarting you and Daniel.
来挑拨你和丹尼尔
Then we'll let her believe that.
那么我们就让她信以为真
Right in here.
这边

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。