Here you go.
给你
If you want something fancier, I can run downstairs.
你要高档点儿的话 我可以下楼去弄
Oh, do you have an espresso machine?
这里有浓缩咖啡机吗
No, no, I just meant I can put it in a nicer mug.
没有 我可以换个好看点的杯子
Okay.
好吧
Oh, I'm afraid I need to get to the office.
恐怕我得回办公室了
Stay for breakfast.
留下吃早餐吧
I make a mean pancake.
我煎饼做得可好了
Rain check, please.
改天吧
No, I'm hearing a book proposal this morning,
我今早要听个书籍策划
and I imagine Conrad Grayson waits for no one.
康拉德·格雷森应该不会等人吧
Conrad?
康拉德
What's he pitching, a book of lies?
他要写什么书 一堆谎言吗
Probably, but that doesn't mean I can't get the real story.
有可能 但不代表我没法得知真相
I have a feeling it's much more interesting
我有预感 这比我们大家所知的
than any of us know.
要有意思得多
Hi! Great party last night, huh?
昨晚的派对很棒吧
Can you believe the Graysons are trending?
能相信是格雷森家办的吗
Oh, I can.
是啊
You do anything for your clients, don't you?
你为了客户什么都愿意做 是吧
Even if it hurts someone else.
就算会伤到别人也在所不惜