手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第24期:自力更生

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Will you excuse me?

失陪了
I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我迟到了
You know what? It doesn't matter.
没关系
- I'm just-- I've been fine. - Daniel, don't be like that.
-我...挺好的 -丹尼尔 别这样
I'm not doing this here.
我不想在这吵
Look, I know you're upset about the fight.
吵架的事我知道你很生气
This is not about the fight.
不关吵架的事
I've been busting my ass trying to make this magazine
为了我们的未来 我累死累活地
into something for our future.
忙着杂志的工作
Because I knew the only way we'd make it this time around
我知道这段时间只有自力更生
is if I stood on my own.
才能渡过难关
But tonight, when you didn't show up,
但今晚 你没有出现
I realized I'm the only one fighting for us.
我意识到只有我一个人在为我们努力
- That's not true. - Really?
-不是这样的 -是吗
Because lately I've been feeling like
因为最近我觉得
I'm just playing a role in a story you're writing.
我只是在你写的故事中扮演一个角色而已
Let's face it. We only set a date
面对现实吧 我们定下婚期
because we thought my father was sick.
是因为我们以为我爸病了
Now we know he's not.
现在我们知道他没病
What are you saying?
你什么意思
Something I didn't want to admit,
我也不想承认
but I can't ignore it anymore.
但我不能继续无视这个问题了
I can't marry you, Emily.
我不能娶你 艾米莉

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ignore [ig'nɔ:]

想一想再看

vt. 不顾,不理,忽视

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。