Charlotte, dear...
夏洛特 亲爱的
Uh, could you... please call me back?
你能回我个电话吗
All I'm asking for is a minute of your time...
我只请求你抽出一分钟...
What is it, detective?
怎么了 警探
Oh, I had it moved off site. Daniel didn't tell you?
我找人清走了 丹尼尔没告诉你吗
Piedmont salvage yard.
皮埃蒙特废车场
Yeah, have it taken care of quickly.
好吧 赶快处理干净
And, uh, don't call again.
还有 别再打来了
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I just moved into your pool house.
我刚搬进你的泳池别墅了
Oh, well, I just got off the phone with the police.
我刚挂掉一位警探的电话
- I'm happy to call them back. - Why?
-我很乐意再给他打过去 -怎么
So you can have me arrested on another trumped up charge?
想再找个莫须有的罪名把我关起来吗
Or are you scared?
还是你害怕了
Of being killed in my sleep by a coward like you?
怕睡觉时被你这种懦夫把我杀了吗
Damn straight.
还真怕
Bianca, could you please inform the staff that Mr. Mathis here
比安卡 麻烦你告诉所有人
is to be denied access to the manor?
今后禁止马西斯先生进入这里
And, uh, have the doors to my suite and study
另外 在他没走之前
Locked at all times during his inevitably short stay.
确保我房间和书房的门全都要锁好
Yes, Mr. Grayson.
好的 格雷森先生