Growing up, come summertime,
我小时候 一到夏天
My family would escape to the country to avoid society.
我们一家就会到乡下 逃离纷繁社会
But here, it seems people flock to it.
但在这 人们似乎都喜欢热闹
- It's so strange. - Yeah.
-挺奇怪的 -对
Doesn't make for much of a vacation.
不是度假的好地方
Where did your family holiday? - They didn't.
你家人都去哪度假 -不度假
We lived at the beach. So... hmm.
我们就住在海滩边 所以...
We used to go sailing a lot.
我们经常驾船航海
You'll have to teach me.
那你得教教我
Show me the ropes.
告诉我点诀窍什么的
I don't have a boat anymore.
我没船了
I'll buy one.
我来买啊
Ah... that sounded spoiled.
好吧 听起来像是被宠坏的大小姐
I'm sure you think I'm just another dilettante
而你肯定也觉得我根本不够格
running her daddy's magazine, but I swear,
帮我老爸管理公司 但我保证
every cent I own, I earned, since I was 15.
从我15岁起 我的钱都是自己赚的
My fellow child laborer.
我的童工同志啊
Not too long before you put your own son to work.
别说风凉话嘛 你肯定很快就会赶你儿子出去干活了
All right, well, I, uh...
好吧 我...
I should probably get going.
我该走了
Sitters don't come cheap.
保姆都是按时收费的 不便宜
And here you were, just starting to have fun.
别嘛 好不容易出来放松一下