No. Look, tell Batali not to skimp on the raw bar.
不 告诉巴塔利 酒吧的事别吝啬
If he wants to cook something, he took the wrong gig.
要是想当厨师 这里不适合
Now, so now, what's the, um, dolphin update?
另外 海豚的进展怎么样了
God, I knew P. E. T. A. would get involved.
我就知道动物协会要插一脚
No phones.
别在这里打电话
Sorry. New here.
抱歉 不懂规矩
Does the same go for porpoises?
鼠海豚也是这情况吗
You're new to the club or the English language?
你是不懂规矩还是不懂英语啊
Sorry. Let me call you back.
抱歉 我待会打给你吧
I was just planning my housewarming.
我只是在筹备乔迁宴
I heard. We all heard.
听说了 谁都听说了
I also know your head count, the fact that your party planner
我还知道预计人数 以及宴会策划人
kicked you out of the house for micromanaging,
为了处理细节把你赶了出来
and right now they're dechlorinating your pool for the swans.
而现在他们在为你的天鹅池做除氯处理
Hope nobody plans on swimming.
但愿没人打算在里面游泳
Swans are filthy animals.
天鹅太脏了
Didn't realize anyone was listening.
我不知道有人在听
Well, it's hard to tune out Nolan Ross.
诺兰·罗斯的嗓音很难无视啊
He knows my name.
居然还知道我的名字
Oh, well... Let me make up for the disturbance.
好吧 让我来补偿对你的打扰吧
I'll cover your tab.
我帮你买单吧
Thanks. No need.
谢谢 不用了
Well, maybe I can offer you something money can't buy--
或许我可以提供一些金钱买不到的东西