I still can't believe my mother chose
我还是不相信我妈
to trot Patrick out yesterday.
昨天让帕特里克来家里
Well, I'm sure she had her reasons.
我相信她有她的原因
Why do I even care?
我为什么要关心这个
My parents are rotten human beings
我父母毫无人性
who continually disappoint me.
屡次让我失望
And yet I have this innate need to protect them.
但我内心还是想保护他们
Because despite everything, they're your family.
因为无论如何 他们是你的家人
And when someone comes along and threatens that bond,
如果有人威胁到了家人
You'll do anything to defend it.
你会用尽全力去守护
Is that why you haven't mentioned the job--
你是因此才没提到那份工作吗
- Because it's in the city? - The job?
-因为是在城里 -工作
You should take it, Daniel.
你应该接受 丹尼尔
I'll be here to make sure that Patrick doesn't interfere too much,
这里交给我 确保帕特里克不会干涉太多
and besides, I'm sure Margaux is counting on you.
而且 玛尔戈肯定很期待你的帮助
She can handle herself, believe me.
相信我 她一个人没问题
I'm just--I'm just not sure it's for me.
我只是不确定我适不适合
Well, I'll leave it up to you,
那我就让你来决定了
but just consider it, okay? - Okay.
不过 你考虑一下 行吗 -好