What?
怎么了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么这样看着我
Nothing.
没什么
It's just,
只是
Declan just freaking out like that,
德克兰那么害怕
stealing your money-- it doesn't sound like him.
偷你的钱 这不像他
Yeah, well, yet another example
是啊 这是又一个
of people showing their true colors under pressure.
"人们在压力下露出真实自己"的好例证
You don't need him to raise the baby.
你不需要他一起养大这孩子
We could do it together.
我们一起就可以了
德克兰来电
Hello?
喂
Charlotte, would you please just listen to me?
夏洛特 你听我说好吗
I swear to you, I never laid a finger on Regina.
我发誓 我绝对没动雷吉一根毫毛
She--she faked those bruises, and--and I--
那些瘀伤是她伪造的 我...
I didn't take any money either. She must have planted it on me.
我也没拿走那些钱 她陷害我
And why would she do that?
那她为何要这么做
Because she's in love with you or obsessed
因为她爱上你了 或是迷上你了
or I--just listen to me. Check her phone.
听我说 检查她的手机
She's got that--that internet video of you two kissing
她下了那段你俩接吻的视频
downloaded like some stalker.
整个一变态的跟踪狂
But you know what? I don't even know why I'm talking about that.
我也不知道为什么要告诉你
You... your mother told me about the baby.
你妈妈告诉我你怀孕了
My mother?
我妈妈
You know what? I think it's great.
我觉得这很棒啊
I just want to see you.
我很想见你