Mark: My name is Mark.
马克:我是马克。
Sorie: And my name is Sorie and today's question is, are you a budget traveler?
索瑞:我是索瑞,今天要讨论的问题是,你是经济型旅行者吗?
Mark: Definitely.
马克:我绝对是。
Sorie: How come?
索瑞:为什么?
Mark: Well, the thing that comes to my mind is my trip. I traveled for six months in India and when I went to India for six months I had, I took so little money with me but I stretched it out, I stretched it out and I stretched it out a bit more and I could stay there living in relative luxury for hardly any money.
马克:我想到了我的旅行经历。我曾在印度旅行了6个月的时间,在印度玩的那6个月,我带的钱很少,可是我设法使带的钱能支撑更长时间,延长我的游玩时间,我可以在几乎没什么钱的状态下过相对较奢侈的生活。
Sorie: For how long?
索瑞:多长时间?
Mark: Six months.
马克:6个月。
Sorie: Six months, wow, that's amazing.
索瑞:6个月,哇哦,那太不可思议了。
Mark: Yeah, how about you, have you had any experience of traveling on a budget?
马克:嗯,你呢?你有节省开支的旅行经历吗?
Sorie: No, I think I like luxury traveling, I like eating well and staying in nice places but every once in a while it's alright to have a budget travels especially if you're, especially if you're going a third world country.
索瑞:没有,我想我喜欢豪华的旅行,我喜欢吃好的、住好的酒店,不过每隔一段时间进行一次廉价旅游也不错,尤其是在第三世界国家。
Mark: Alright, yeah, if you could go anywhere on a budget, where would you go?
马克:对,如果你要进行廉价旅游,那你会选择去哪里?
Sorie: I would like to go to India as well.
索瑞:我也想去印度。
Mark: I recommend it, I think it's a great country to travel on a budget.
马克:我建议你去,那真的是一个适合进行廉价旅游的国家。
Sorie: Well, I'll do that, thank you.
索瑞:嗯,我会去的,谢谢你。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载