Micky: I'm Micky from Nigeria and..
米基:我是米基,来自尼日利亚。
Gaew: I'm Gaew from Thailand.
高:我是高,来自泰国。
Micky: So we're talking about today is dressing up. So Gaew, what do you think about the topic?
米基:我今天来谈谈打扮。你对这个话题是怎么看的?
Gaew: When do you like to dress up?
高:什么时候喜欢打扮吗?
Micky: Yes.
米基:对。
Gaew: For me, I usually dress up whenever I feel like to.
高:我一般在想打扮的时候打扮。
Micky: Wow, that is nice.
米基:哇哦,那很不错。
Gaew: Yeah.
高:对。
Micky: For me, I totally feel like anytime I'm going out is good for me to dress up. That's what I feel.
米基:我认为,无论任何时候,只要我出门那就应该打扮一番。我是这么想的。
Gaew: So you dress up everytime you go out?
高:所以你每次出门都会打扮?
Micky: I guess, most of the times.
米基:大多数时候是这样的。
Gaew: Uhm, well, I usually dress up yeah, as I said, everytime that I feel like to. But there's time I don't feel like dressing up. I just go out with like T-shirt and jeans.
高:嗯,我刚才说过,我一般在想打扮的时候打扮。我也有不想打扮的时候。穿上T恤和牛仔裤就出门。
Micky: Wow.
米基:哇哦。
Gaew: But when I feel like dressing up it means like when you dress up, you make yourself feel good.
高:不过我认为,在打扮的时候,会让自己感觉良好。
Micky: Yes. So, what kind of attires you like dressing up in? Probably your traditional clothing or the western ones?
米基:对。你打扮的时候穿哪种衣服?是传统服装还是西式服装?
Gaew: It's mostly it is western. My traditional clothes is too easy-going. It's not dressing up.
高:我大多数时候穿西式服装。我的传统服装太随意了。那不能算打扮。
Micky: Wow, that means it takes time to dress western?
米基:哇哦,那意味着穿西式服装需要花一些时间,是吗?
Gaew: No, it just go easy like uhm, the top and the bottom so I don't think I can go somewhere far more with that.
高:不是,很方便,就是上衣和裤子,我想我不会比这更正式的打扮了。
Micky: Okay, but as for me, I think I feel easy and nice dressing in my own traditional clothes. Yeah, that's it.
米基:好,至于我,我认为穿传统服装很方便很舒服。就是这样。
Gaew: Uhm, yeah. Bye-bye.
高:嗯,好。再见。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载