手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第1154期:Komodo Island 科莫多岛

来源:可可英语 编辑:aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Danu: So Widuri, could you talk about another interesting place in Indonesia?

达努:威杜里,你能再介绍一个印尼有趣的地方吗?
Widuri: Oh, Indonesia is also famous for its cultural heritage. One I can mention is Borobudur temple. Do you know that?
威杜里:哦,印尼还以其文化遗产而闻名。我要介绍的是婆罗浮屠寺。你知道这座寺庙吗?
Danu: Borobudur temple?
达努:婆罗浮屠寺?
Widuri: Yes.
威杜里:对。
Danu: I have heard about it. I heard the temple is a World Heritage site.
达努:我听说过。我听说这座寺庙是世界文化遗产。
Widuri: Yes, it is. And this one, different with Bali. This one is for Buddhism.
威杜里:对,没错。这座寺庙和巴厘岛的那座不同。这座寺庙是佛教寺庙。
Danu: I see.
达努:我知道了。
Widuri: So it's very huge and you can see a lot of stupa there.
威杜里:这座寺庙非常大,你可以看到很多佛塔。
Danu: So this is a Buddhist temple.
达努:这是座佛教寺庙。
Widuri: Yes, it is.
威杜里:对,没错。
Danu: And roughly, how old is this place?
达努:这座寺庙大约有多少年的历史?
Widuri: Wow. I can't remember the exact number, but it is very, very old. We even make some –
威杜里:哇哦。我不记得具体的数字,不过那座寺庙非常古老。我们甚至采取了一些……
Danu: Conservations?
达努:保护措施?
Widuri: There are a lot of conservations for this place because it was destroyed before because of the earthquake. So I think this is very, very old. I can't even remember the name of the king who made this temple, but it's very old.
威杜里:这座寺庙采取了很多保护措施,因为它此前被地震毁坏过。所以我认为它非常古老。我不记得建造这座寺庙的国王的名字了,不过它真的很古老。
Danu: So this is a very famous place.
达努:这是个著名的景点。
Widuri: Yes, it is.
威杜里:对,没错。
Danu: Is it beautiful?
达努:那里漂亮吗?
Widuri: Yeah, because the scenery around it is very beautiful. If you want to go there, you have to climb some hills. So the way there is very beautiful. You can get there via local car. You can rent a car and then you can enjoy the view first before you go there. Once you get there, you can climb all the temples up through the top and you can enjoy the view again.
威杜里:漂亮,因为周围的景色很美。如果你想去那里游览,你要爬几座小山。那里的道路很美。你可以坐车过去。你可以租辆车,然后享受沿途的美丽景色。到那里以后,你可以爬到山顶上,再次享受美丽的风景。
Danu: Oh, it seems like a very nice place to go trekking as well.
达努:哦,看起来那也是个适合徒步旅行的好地方。
Widuri: Yes, it is.
威杜里:对,没错。
Danu: I see. So Widuri, so you talked about Bali and Borobudur.
达努:我知道了。威杜里,你介绍了巴厘岛和婆罗浮屠寺。
Widuri: Yes.
威杜里:对。
Danu: Bali has a Hindu kovil and Borobudur has a Buddhist temple.
达努:巴厘岛有印度教寺庙,而婆罗浮屠寺有佛教寺庙。
Widuri: Buddhist, yes. So different.
威杜里:佛教,对。不一样。
Danu: So could you talk about another place of Indonesia, a very famous place.
达努:你能再介绍一个印尼的著名景点吗?
Widuri: Oh, another famous place is Komodo Island. Have you heard that?
威杜里:哦,另一个著名景点是科莫多岛。你听说过吗?
Danu: Komodo Island? No, this is the first time for me to hear about Komodo Island.
达努:科莫多岛?没有,这是我第一次听说科莫多岛。
Widuri: Komodo Island. So this Komodo Island – komodo is an animal. This is a very rare animal.
威杜里:科莫多岛。科莫多是一种动物,一种非常罕见的动物。
Danu: I see.
达努:我明白了。
Widuri: I don't think you can find komodo in other place but Indonesia.
威杜里:我认为除了印尼,你在其他地方都看不到科莫多巨蜥。
Danu: Really?
达努:真的吗?
Widuri: Hmm. Komodo, its shape is like a lizard.
威杜里:对,科莫多巨蜥是一种蜥蜴。
Danu: I see.
达努:我知道了。
Widuri: Yeah. It's like a lizard but it's very huge. You know, the size is like lion size.
威杜里:嗯,虽然它是蜥蜴,可是它身形巨大。有狮子那么大。
Danu: So big.
达努:好大。
Widuri: Yes. It is so big.
威杜里:对,非常大。
Danu: Is it a dangerous animal?
达努:那它是危险的动物吗?
Widuri: Yes, it is. You cannot touch them.
威杜里:对,没错。你不能碰它们。
Danu: So there are so many komodos in Komodo Island.
达努:科莫多岛上一定有很多科莫多巨蜥。
Widuri: Yes, it is. The Komodo Island is the only one island where you can find komodo. If you can find komodo in a zoo in Indonesia, that must be from Komodo Island. And this Komodo Island is also very beautiful. They have, you know, pink beach. Do you – have you heard about it?
威杜里:对,没错。科莫多岛是唯一可以看到科莫多巨蜥的岛屿。如果你在印尼的动物园里看到科莫多巨蜥,那一定来自科莫多岛。这座岛屿非常漂亮。那里有粉色的海滩。你听说过吗?
Danu: Pink beach?
达努:粉色的海滩?
Widuri: Yeah, pink beach.
威杜里:对,粉色的海滩。
Danu: So is it pink colored beach?
达努:是粉颜色的海滩吗?
Widuri: Yes. The beach, the sand... the sand color is pink. I think it's because of the coral, the pink coral who came to the beach.
威杜里:对。海滩上的沙子是粉色的。我认为那是因为海滩上的粉珊瑚。
Danu: Oh, that's very interesting.
达努:哦,那真有意思。
Widuri: Yes.
威杜里:对。
Danu: So if there are komodos in Komodo Island, people cannot go to Komodo Island?
达努:既然科莫多岛上有科莫多巨蜥,那人们是不是不能去那里旅游?
Widuri: No. If you go to Komodo Island, you have to be guided with a tour guide because you cannot touch them. You can only see the komodo from a distance.
威杜里:不是。如果你去科莫多岛,你一定要在导游的带领下游玩,因为你不能碰科莫多巨蜥。你只能在远距离欣赏科莫多巨蜥。
Danu: Oh, I see. That's really interesting.
达努:哦,我明白了。那真有意思。
Widuri: Yeah.
威杜里:对。
Danu: Komodos and pink beach.
达努:科莫多巨蜥和粉色的海滩。
Widuri: Yeah.
威杜里:没错。
Danu: Thank you very much for the information, Widuri.
达努:威杜里,非常谢谢你提供的这些信息。
Widuri: Yeah. Thank you. You have to go to Indonesia.
威杜里:嗯。谢谢。你一定要去印尼游玩。
Danu: I will definitely. Please be my tour guide.
达努:我一定会去的。请你做我的导游。
Widuri: Okay.
威杜里:好的。

科莫多岛.jpg

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
cleverness ['klevənis]

想一想再看

n. 聪明,机灵

 
scenery ['si:nəri]

想一想再看

n. 布景,风景,背景

 
lizard ['lizəd]

想一想再看

n. 蜥蜴,蜥蜴皮

 
earthquake ['ə:θkweik]

想一想再看

n. 地震

 
cunning ['kʌniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 狡猾的,有眼光的,精巧的,可爱的
n

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。