Olga: The next place?
奥尔加:下一个地方呢?
Daniel: The next place would be well Santiago.
丹尼尔:下一个地方是圣地亚哥。
Olga: I don't really look forward to going to Santiago. I would rather go to some other place.
奥尔加:我不太想去圣地亚哥。我更想去其他地方。
Daniel: OK then. Then if it's around like the center of the country, I would recommend you to go to Easter Island.
丹尼尔:好。如果你想在智利中心地区游览,我想推荐你去复活节岛。
Olga: Oh, I've heard about it. The place where they have those big statues, right?
奥尔加:哦,我听说过那里。那里有大型雕像,对吧?
Daniel: Right. Do you know the names of them?
丹尼尔:对。你知道它们的名字吗?
Olga: Actually no.
奥尔加:不知道。
Daniel: OK. They're called Moai statues. Yes, and you can see them. If you take a plane from Santiago, it will take you around five hours and you can see the indigenous people. You can see the statues and if you're lucky you can stay in a house with an indigenous family.
丹尼尔:那些是毛艾巨石像。你可以看到那些石像。如果你从圣地亚哥坐飞机去,需要大约5个小时的时间,你还会看到原住民。你在岛上可以看到石像,如果幸运的话,你还可以住在当地原住民的家里。
Olga: Actually those families, do they speak Spanish?
奥尔加:那些人会说西班牙语吗?
Daniel: They do speak Spanish.
丹尼尔:他们会说西班牙语。
Olga: That's great.
奥尔加:那太棒了。
Daniel: But they also speak their local language.
丹尼尔:不过他们也会说当地的语言。
Olga: Maybe I can learn.
奥尔加:也许我可以学习一下。
Daniel: Yeah. I think you can learn if you live like, if you stay with a family for a week.
丹尼尔:对。如果你和原住民家庭生活一星期,你就可以学习了。
Olga: It is thoroughly different from Spanish, right?
奥尔加:和西班牙语完全不同,对吗?
Daniel: It is. It's more close, it's more closer to the Polynesia.
丹尼尔:对。更接近波利尼西亚语。
Olga: I see. That's great.
奥尔加:我知道了。这很好。
Daniel: But it's really interesting and the island it's really beautiful and if you go in summer you can swim and it's going to be a really, really good time.
丹尼尔:那座岛又有趣又美丽,如果你夏天去的话,可以游泳,你会度过非常非常快乐的时光的。
Olga: It's not expensive to go there, right?
奥尔加:去那里花费也不高,对吧?
Daniel: It's about five hundred dollars.
丹尼尔:大概500美元。
Olga: It's OK. Yeah, I can manage.
奥尔加:好,那我可以应付。
Daniel: You have to be careful though because the prices in the island are a bit more expensive than...
丹尼尔:不过你要小心,因为岛上的花费可能有点贵……
Olga: Yeah, they do that sometimes in Mexico too. Yeah, touristic places.
奥尔加:嗯,墨西哥也有这种情况。因为是旅游景点。
Daniel: Yeah. And if you want to go south, I can recommend you Patagonia.
丹尼尔:对。如果你想去南方,我推荐你去波利尼西亚。
Olga: Yeah, I heard it's really hard to go there. Is it?
奥尔加:我听说很难到那里去,是吗?
Daniel: Well it's really hard to get there if you go on the Chilean part but if you go on the Argentinian part it's not that difficult.
丹尼尔:如果你从智利去的话是很难,不过如果从阿根廷去的话,就不那么难了。
Olga: Then I think we want to go there too.
奥尔加:那我们也要去那里。
Daniel: And it's beautiful because you have a lot of mountains, rivers, glaciers.
丹尼尔:波利尼西亚非常美丽,那里有很多山,还有很多河流和冰川。
Olga: It sounds so romantic too.
奥尔加:听起来那里也非常浪漫。
Daniel: Yeah. It's good that you go with a boyfriend.
丹尼尔:对,很适合和男朋友一起去。
Olga: Thank you. I'm looking forward to go there.
奥尔加:谢谢你。我期待着去那里游玩。
Daniel: Good. If you need any other advice just let me know.
丹尼尔:很好。如果你还需要其它建议,可以随时问我。
Olga: Thank you.
奥尔加:谢谢你。
Daniel: You're welcome.
丹尼尔:不客气。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载